Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Ace Ex1's 22x9F & 22x10R

Votes: 16 45.7%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have narrowed it down to a couple of rims that i am looking to purchase. but i keep going back and forth. I want to see what your opinions are.

1st choice: Incubus Origin(s) 22x9.5 wrapped in 265/35/22's. found some guy that would sell me his set which are less than a month old w/100% thread on them for $1500.

Pic of it on his car:

I also came across these ace Ex1 on ebay which are going for about 1450-1500 total for just the rims. Which means i would have to buy tires on top of that.

wanted to see which ones you guys would choose.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Of the two that you have, I like the Incubus. Also sounds like the better dollar option as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of the two that you have, I like the Incubus. Also sounds like the better dollar option as well.
Yea for 1500 it is a really good deal. I promised myself not to go the chrome route when i got the charger but here i am looking at a set.

But the former import tuner inside of me is still trying to hold on to the polished alloy look.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i like the ace ones. someone on here has them with a black powdercoat on a charger and they look awesome. a thread came up a while back and he said that they dont fit and u'll have to grind them or somethin. i could be wrong tho i'll see if i can find the thread.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Check with your local custom wheel shops. I guarantee you the Incubus can be found with tires for $1200 or less.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check with your local custom wheel shops. I guarantee you the Incubus can be found with tires for $1200 or less.
Yea i tried going to my local shops and no one could beat that..
The only wheel/tire combo that i was able to manage around here for around that price was U2, velocity,TyFun rims. The cost of living here in the Bayarea is very high compared to the rest of the country.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Definately like the Incubus, kinda look like the 20's I just got. They are called Mega 709, got Good Year tires with ,all for $1100

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think the Incubus are nice, should look great on the ride!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ace. They're staggered, have a nice deep lip in the back, and they're not chrome. They might be more expensive, but it's a choice you're going to live with for a long time. I wouldn't settle for something you don't really want (chrome) just because you got a good deal. I really like the EX1 wheels too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.