Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having my Zoomer exhaust installed as I type this. My Charger R/T now has 1800 miles on it.

Guys doing the install told me about Tune & Time tonight at the Track, and that they would hook me up with some street slicks if I wanted to try it out.

It is hot and humid here now, but in Light of the probable slower times, I'm still tempted !

I guess if I go, my only hope is that I can line up next to some of the Competition, being that it would be hot an humid for them too.

If I decide too, I'll post print-outs, and possibly some finish line photos.

We'll see ;)

Tricster

·
Registered
662 Posts
Tricster said:
I guess if I go, my only hope is that I can line up next to some of the Competition, being that it would be hot an humid for them too.
This is why I still go drag racing in the summer here in Vegas. Yeah, the actual time/speed shown sucks, but you can still get some good kills :D

I'm taking my Vette to the strip tomorrow night and probably wait two more weeks till I take the Charger :happy: I want to get about 3000 miles on her and change the oil before I hit the track with it...

:cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is probably good advice. I did get my Zoomers installed today, so it would be nice to let the car "learn" them, and get in an oil change before I do it. That will probably be about 2 weeks from today.

Note on the zoomers....
#1: They are Wife friendly ! ( phewy )

#2: I won't have to do the LED mod to see when the MDS kicks on, cause you can definately tell now. ( Not annoying, just a distinct sound change )

Love them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts