Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And no Chargers frekin wave! I had three meetings yesterday so was out and about and waved at 2 chargers and a Daytona, nothing back.....

Also I'm jonesin for a meet and greet and to cruz with other Chargers for some fun BUT NOTHING IS AROUND HERE!!

I saw the Vegas thing and would like to go but also would like to be a part of the Cruz there but again seems all starting way out of my way.

Anything ever done around here, or close that is coming up or planned for next year sometime??

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is a charger wave? I had no idea.
Yes:) Can search the threads under Charger wave..... SO START WAVING AT OTHER CHARGERS

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah. I don't do the Jeep wave either. If someone waves and I see I will wave back but i'm not going to initiate a wave just because we drive the same car.
But you'll join a forum:)

To each there own:)

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
And no Chargers frekin wave! I had three meetings yesterday so was out and about and waved at 2 chargers and a Daytona, nothing back.....

Also I'm jonesin for a meet and greet and to cruz with other Chargers for some fun BUT NOTHING IS AROUND HERE!!

I saw the Vegas thing and would like to go but also would like to be a part of the Cruz there but again seems all starting way out of my way.

Anything ever done around here, or close that is coming up or planned for next year sometime??
Don't feel bad, move to ND and you see a charger maybe once a month if you see one at all.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't feel bad, move to ND and you see a charger maybe once a month if you see one at all.
DANG, I feel ya, Normally I go days without seeing 1... Still I would like to get out and enjoy some Charger Friends and be a part of the cruzin............

Maybe I'll find something within 300 miles or so (from Idaho) and join up for a weekend.....

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Well...

I think they have Meet & Greets in Idaho, but they're a little different. Something about tapping your foot in a bathroom stall...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think they have Meet & Greets in Idaho, but they're a little different. Something about tapping your foot in a bathroom stall...
Somehow I knew that would come up:) Trust me, we dont "Travel" like he does!

·
Registered
502 Posts

I haven't seen any Meet and Greets in Utah either.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Heck in ND a Charger must stick out like a sore thumb from a mile away. Now just try and find a tree...that's a real chore don't ya know...yeaaaaaaaaah you betcha :lol:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heck in ND a Charger must stick out like a sore thumb from a mile away. Now just try and find a tree...that's a real chore don't ya know...yeaaaaaaaaah you betcha :lol:
:)

Dang it, something needs to happen... I think I may be taking a trip to Cali sometime to enjoy a weekend of Chargers...

·
Registered
928 Posts
you coming to the mt st hellens run? we got 50 cars lined up for next weekend, now thats a meet and greet you can sink your teeth into

oregon/washington guys do stuff all the time =) come on over

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Plenty of room here in Florida!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts