Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I go to pick my daughter up at bus stop because it is raining, and I scrape the hell out of one of my black viper rims. What can I do short of buying a new one or making it look like crap. Im so pissed

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Black Viper Rims crapola

OK so I go to pick my daughter up at bus stop because it is raining, and I scrape the hell out of one of my black viper rims. What can I do short of buying a new one or making it look like crap. Im so pissed

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
You can repaint if the damage isint horrible

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
repaint? with what? will it match? like me do it or professional? its like half the tire along the side. :(

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
maybe with a pro...

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
you can post this in as many spots as possible...

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
LOL... i just wrote in the other thread...

yeah, we understand.. this is very sad, but you can check the paint and re-paint by yourself, or IMO go with a pro to fix the rim... everything in life, except death, has a solution...

don´t worry be happy, just find a pro who can repairs damage rims :D and enjoy your charger and family dude!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Any decent body shop/custom shop shoulb be able to repaint it for around 100$

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome to the club! lmao

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ha! thanks guys, I dont know wanted to advertise the issue as much as possible I guess. I know it has a solution when I posted it was within 15 minutes of it happening and my day was crap so it was a combo reaction. It will get fixed or replaced and life will go on.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I feel your pain. Hit a curb going like 50 miles an hour. Mine was chrome so if I was to have gotten the wheel smoothed out I would have had to had it re-chromed.
Did you keep your rim as is or fix? Notice you have a Houston ad, any suggestions on where to take to get fixed?

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Only if you want a mod to merge duplicate threads together... which I did.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts