Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went down there this morning to look at the 06 r/t with R&T, that the dealer had. And well in 2 hours I was leaving in it. So I am now a Hemi guy. It is fully loaded except for the rear DVD, which I dont care for and dont need. It has every other avaliable option and of course it rides SO SO SO much better than my 3.5 that I had. And of course here are the pics! Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Another turns from the V6 to the HEMI....and LOVES it! :D

J/K (a bit) before I get V6'd to death...... :nervous s

Congrats dude!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Oh man...I imagine you probably got a deal that would make many Charger owners sick to their stomachs. The 08 models just came out. Did they pay you to take it off their hands? :grin:

Enjoy the upgrade....I know I did.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am just surprised that I actually found an 06 with the R&T package because they seem to be more rare than the daytona's.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Congrats--great looking R/T!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup I have many plans for her already. I already have Black rally stripes that will be going on this weekend. I would do it today but I am off the the Hawaii vs UNLV football game.
GO HAWAII.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so the car is new or used? and why does the pic's say the data is 9/15/06 ?
Well its used I just got it today. And my camera is retarded. Everytime I set the year it just goes back to 2006. LOL

·
Registered
657 Posts
H3ll yeeeeaahhh!!!!! Trading my v6 for the Daytona was the best thing I ever did. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
nice swap. thought the 06 r&t came with the body color spoiler and chin spoiler but had the chrome grille instead of color matched like the 07s. but i like your rims with the black insets

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
very nice congrads

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice swap. thought the 06 r&t came with the body color spoiler and chin spoiler but had the chrome grille instead of color matched like the 07s. but i like your rims with the black insets
Some came with and some did not. I think the early build ones didnt come with the spoiler or chin spoiler.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Grats on the upgrade and new family memeber Cuch....Can't wait to see it in person..... Whatchya do with the goodies from the v6er, didnt ya have an srt8 hood and a couple other things? Lemme know!

TB #3034 Flowmasters / Electric cut-outs / Brylcream Mod / Flashpaq SC 91 Perf / 180 therm / Viper Alarm / Clarion V765RX HU flip down DVD NAV MP3 / Tint / K&N CAI / Reversed Trunk Spacers / ESP Delete Mod / Custom painted engine cover / Waiting on Predator Diablo! Soon to come: Shaker Hood

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Grats on the upgrade and new family memeber Cuch....Can't wait to see it in person..... Whatchya do with the goodies from the v6er, didnt ya have an srt8 hood and a couple other things? Lemme know!
Sold all the goodies. They are all gone. I got 3K for the wheels.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome to the Hemispherical Hedonist club!:cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts