Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all...Don here, New WI residing member. ASME Pressure Vessel Welder, Gear head, Nerd and hippie all in one lol. Glad to be on the forum. I am looking forward to learning about all the ups and downs of the LX line from the rest of you. I recently(22 days ago) found a 2006 R/T with a mere 22,691 gently driven miles on the ticker in MN for a greeeeeat price. It was an awesome 5 hour drive back home. So far my mods consist of an automatic headlight switch from a 2006 300S, boy I missed that feature. Second and third were a Z Automotive No ESP and the Tranzformer Trans Controller. Now I can squawk the tires shifting form 1st - 2nd. Down shifting from steppin on the pedal even in Drive mode now plants me into my seat. Up on deck is lowering springs and most likely beefier sway bars. Also strut tower braces front and rear so this car will corner better than my 300M Special, which current with the stock touring suspension does not. Good day Dodge brothers and sisters. :beerchug:

· Registered
4,889 Posts
Welcome to the forum Don. I see that you got a good deal on the 06 R/T. When they let you post a few pics, post. BTW what color is the Charger?

Big John From New York City

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I did, just under 12k. Its PXR Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl. In fact the paint is the only issue, there are a few scratches that need touch up but zero rust anywhere. It spent 99% of its life in a garage in Connecticut as a sunny day only driver having only accidentally been driven in the rain I was told. I will only be continuing that tradition of only driving it when the roads are dry and debris free! It was an Autonation dealership transfer. Apparently the Midwest is the place to sell Mopar Muscle according to the salesman. It has the Dark slate/Light Graystone interior w/ light greystone seats. Its been 10 years of not owning a V8...I miss being able to tape a $100 bill on the dash and challenging the passenger to grab it while I plant his ass in the seat from a rolling start or 0-60mph..Dang I LOVE torque...I miss the '68 Buick Gran Sport I had in my 20s.

Attachments

· Registered
3,110 Posts
Welcome. All I have to say is your garage and garage floor is way to clean and to nice.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HaHa those are pics from the dealership. My garage floor is the typical mechanics floor.. signs of messes cleaned up..I haven't had the right time to take my own first pics yet. Maybe this weekend after a bath.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.