Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Rick, and I ordered a Daytona R/T on 6-22.
Now comes the 6-8 week wait. :)
Anyone else in the Cincinnati - Dayton area.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy, my name is Dave, live in Wallaceburg, Ontario. I'm about 5 minutes from the Michigan border and about 60 miles north east of Detroit :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey camero, I'm from south of detriot about a mile away from windsor. Loved that city when I was 19. Bought a Black R/T everything eecept the sun roof.

·
Registered
608 Posts
blitzkrieg_55 said:
Hey camero, I'm from south of detriot about a mile away from windsor. Loved that city when I was 19. Bought a Black R/T everything eecept the sun roof.
Howdy blitz, seems were not to far from each other. I have relatives in Mount Clemens, and go to the Gibraltar trade center quite a bit. Maybe when I get mine we can hook up somewhere :)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Waited37Years said:
Hello,
My name is Rick, and I ordered a Daytona R/T on 6-22.
Now comes the 6-8 week wait. :)
Anyone else in the Cincinnati - Dayton area.
I'm up in Akron. Congrats on the Daytona :envy:

·
Registered
619 Posts
hey all, i am new to the forum. i live in trenton michigan about 20 minutes south of Detroit. anyone intrested in a meet somewhere in southeast mich. so the ohio guys dont have to travel much? here are some photos of my baby:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
rogelio aguilera said:
hey all, i am new to the forum. i live in trenton michigan about 20 minutes south of Detroit. anyone intrested in a meet somewhere in southeast mich. so the ohio guys dont have to travel much? here are some photos of my baby:
That's ****ing hot dude!!!

Where'd you get it done, how much did it cost?

Edit: is that a chin spoiler? Where'd you get that?

·
Registered
608 Posts
rogelio aguilera said:
Wow, that looks great. Got me thinking about mine when I get it :whistle:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in Clarkston, MI, about an hour north of Detroit. Not sure what all may be planned for meets, but the Dream Cruise is in two weeks. I've also been a longtime member of the National SHO owners club and we have semi-annual meets for drag racing here in MI. Lots of guys come in from out of town with quite a few fast cars. When we set our date for the fall drag day, I'll be sure to cross-post the information here as I'd love to have more people come out. We always have a great time, with people coming into town on a Friday night for a little meet and greet at a local drinking establishment before heading to the track the next morning.
Also, at least once a year, we do a road course event in MI, usually at Gingerman (in South Haven) but I've been angling for a track day at Waterford Hills as its nearer my house and a much more challenging circuit.
Regardless, its nice to be here and I hope to meet up with everyone and have some fun.

·
Registered
608 Posts
elcapitan87 said:
I'm in Clarkston, MI, about an hour north of Detroit. Not sure what all may be planned for meets, but the Dream Cruise is in two weeks. I've also been a longtime member of the National SHO owners club and we have semi-annual meets for drag racing here in MI. Lots of guys come in from out of town with quite a few fast cars. When we set our date for the fall drag day, I'll be sure to cross-post the information here as I'd love to have more people come out. We always have a great time, with people coming into town on a Friday night for a little meet and greet at a local drinking establishment before heading to the track the next morning.
Also, at least once a year, we do a road course event in MI, usually at Gingerman (in South Haven) but I've been angling for a track day at Waterford Hills as its nearer my house and a much more challenging circuit.
Regardless, its nice to be here and I hope to meet up with everyone and have some fun.
Hey Ryan, we see you are from Clarkston. We go to Pine Knob four or five times a summer for concerts. In fact we are leaving shortly for an Alan Jackson concert tonite. Do you ever go ther, Dave :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I live just off of the next exit north on I-75. I probably go to 5 concerts a year. They renamed the concert venue DTE Energy Music Theatre a few years back, but the ski hill is still Pine Knob and having grown up in Clarkston and even had high school graduation ceremony on stage at the concert venue, it'll always be Pine Knob to me.

In fact we are leaving shortly for an Alan Jackson concert tonite. Do you ever go there
I had been hoping that my girlfriend got me tickets to that concert for my birthday, but it wasn't to be. I assume it was a great show?

·
Registered
619 Posts
elcapitan87, i have asked everybody else i have seen from michigan if they would like to have a meet and greet with no luck, so i will ask you. :happy: . hey, you want to have a meet and greet. there i did it. seriously though, i cant seem to get LXers together here in MI. i live about 30 minutes from Clarkston. matter of fact Clarkston is where i got the ticket that lost me my licence for 2 years. boy those were the days.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Rogelio,

Where are you at again? I live in Clarkston and work in Southfield, so meeting up anywhere inbetween is good. Also, I'd like to see some of the local Charger guys come out in the fall when I help organize what started as a Taurus SHO drag day but has evolved into a bunch of car guys getting together at the track. Once details are set for that outing I'll post the info here. As for a meet an greet before then, PM me and we'll find a time and place.

·
Registered
608 Posts
elcapitan87 said:
I live just off of the next exit north on I-75. I probably go to 5 concerts a year. They renamed the concert venue DTE Energy Music Theatre a few years back, but the ski hill is still Pine Knob and having grown up in Clarkston and even had high school graduation ceremony on stage at the concert venue, it'll always be Pine Knob to me.

I had been hoping that my girlfriend got me tickets to that concert for my birthday, but it wasn't to be. I assume it was a great show?
Oh ya great show, the place was packed. If you guys are getting together , let me know, I havent got my car yet, but maybe i could bring my Ram SRT 10 :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
elcapitan87, i live in trenton about 10 minutes south of southfield. i have only been able to meet up with 300c guys. hell i will go just about anywhere in MI,OH,IL and IN; any excuse for a small road trip.
camero, if we get a meet going please bring your SRT-10. i would like to see that baby in action. BTW maybe i am blind but is there away to find out who resides in MI to send some PMs for a meet. (a list or something.) i will have to start a new thread i guess.

·
Registered
96 Posts
10 minutes south?!? How fast do you drive? :happy:
I'll be out of town the rest of this week. I'm taking the car on a nice long road trip to get the motor broken in so I can start adding the go-fast goodies. Maybe we can all meet up on Woodward during the week next week? I do my best to stay out of the way of the old cars over the weekend, but during the week, I'd like to do a little cruising.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm in Toledo, OH but I won't have my Charger til the end of the week *crosses fingers*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts