Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want a charger... after going to the autoshow at first i wanted to totally kit out my Magnum... but i've changed my mind after seeing a B-E-Autiful Midnight Blue Charger...
God that car was beautiful when i saw it on the road. I'm going to have to get one to trick it out eventually heh.

So is there anyone else that wants a charger other than me?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cainne said:
I really want a charger... after going to the autoshow at first i wanted to totally kit out my Magnum... but i've changed my mind after seeing a B-E-Autiful Midnight Blue Charger...
God that car was beautiful when i saw it on the road. I'm going to have to get one to trick it out eventually heh.

Whats "to totally kit out" mean????....and would that be your magnum or your dad's :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry when i say kit out i usually mean like modify it...performance tune/slap on some rims, sound system etc. that kinda thing...essentially "pimp my ride" as it were.

And as for it being either mine or my parents. It would be mine.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I'll be watching you, and if you see that Blue again with out taking (and posting) pictures, you'l be staked out for the ants with the traditional honey coating:)

(I'm normally a nice guy, just ask anyone:))

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if i cant get any pictures i DO work at a Dodge Dealership... so i'll get pictures when we get some in too

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cainne said:
Well if i cant get any pictures i DO work at a Dodge Dealership... so i'll get pictures when we get some in too
Any chance you would know if the dealerships will install the Stage 3 kit on the SRT4s?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cainne said:

If I was in the market for a new car, then it would probably be topping my list right now. I am still reserving my final "Love it / Hate it" vote until I see one in person - but since I'm not in the market (recently bought my 04 SRT4 - so I already have a new car, and obviously don't quite have the budget for a Charger anyway!).

After seeing the Daytona version pictures, its grown on me considerably.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok slickerSRT.
Talked to a mechanic whose done it a couple of times he said its a 2 to 2 1/2 hour job which would mean around $200 in work fees ($75 hour for most standard mechanics) but the parts you have to order yourself and i haven't had the chance to run by our parts department yet. So the price should be whatever the parts are + 200-250bucks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cainne said:
Ok slickerSRT.
Talked to a mechanic whose done it a couple of times he said its a 2 to 2 1/2 hour job which would mean around $200 in work fees ($75 hour for most standard mechanics) but the parts you have to order yourself and i haven't had the chance to run by our parts department yet. So the price should be whatever the parts are + 200-250bucks.
Thank you VERY much!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cainne said:

Pretty nice car, but i cant betray my srt. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts