Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight im going for SENIOR MEMBER!!! 4 more to go!!! and im trying not to do stupid posts..... like this one to get there LOL

·
Registered
549 Posts
What the heck is a Senior member?

Later

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ahhhh...amazing stuff there. I am a Senior member with 200+ posts and I am no where close to purchasing a Charger. Perhaps I can win one in a contest or something....play the lottery........

·
Registered
608 Posts
I think I have a little ways to go yet, but this post should help - LOL.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i think it switches over when you hit 100.

AND i may have a potential buyer for my syclone soooooo i may be a charger owner very soon.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
naperguy said:
I think I have a little ways to go yet, but this post should help - LOL.
Naperguy, It still creeps me out. :)

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
a14umbra said:
Naperguy, It still creeps me out. :)
i love the sig. man...nice way to say what you want......not kidding/ it is really cool!!!!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
and what do i get when i get to 1000....do i get some popcorn or does my member status hit jedi knight or something cool.....

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
GoDaddy said:
and what do i get when i get to 1000....do i get some popcorn or does my member status hit jedi knight or something cool.....

Key to the executive washroom.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't care how many posts I have, I just want my SRT8 Charger :happy:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
GoDaddy said:

damn... I go away to california for a couple days and I have people sneeking up on my post count... :D

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Dude! I'm doing a thousand posts tonight! :wink:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
damn... I go away to california for a couple days and I have people sneeking up on my post count... :D
hey man do some reading and you will see that it will be fine....i am having back surgery thursday and then have to be transported to buffalo, ny with my parents to keep my family up there until the ok is given to return to lake charles, la after rita........so you should crush me for a pretty long time....but i will catch you my friend!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we'll throw a party for the first 1000 poster

1 - 16 of 16 Posts