Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I was gona buy some 22" rims from a friend of mine, when I tried them on my car they lookd sweeeeet, the problem is, there is no brand for these rims, I asked him he said it's OK and it wont make a difference, well it does cuz there is no replacement for these rims incase 1 of the rims got damaged or whatever, anyways, im plannin to go for one of these rims:

ZYOXX ZX10

TIS 07

if you think there are better lookin rims, please show me!

I want the total of the 4 wheels to be around 1400$ - 1600$

thx in advance :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
commmmon guys!!! gimi ur opinionssssssssssss

·
Registered
846 Posts
TIS all the way... The Charger on their website is hot... The other one is very busy and i think is kinda trendy, good today, old news tomorow... Get something you wont get bored of in a few days... I hope it all works out for ya bro... I think you guys have a TIS dealer in KSA, dont you?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
All right, you asked....PLease dont go bigger than 20's,,,please:)
IMO, those look like 300 wheels

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the black spokes can be removed from the 1st rim, im gettin 22" cuz upgradin from 18 to 20 isnt that big difference, 22" look sweeeeeeeeet on the ride!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
That Zyoxx to me is ****ing hideous.

Who cares if everyone on here, has the 07's, does anyone by you have them?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TIS all the way... The Charger on their website is hot... The other one is very busy and i think is kinda trendy, good today, old news tomorow... Get something you wont get bored of in a few days... I hope it all works out for ya bro... I think you guys have a TIS dealer in KSA, dont you?
hey fahood, no bro actually there isnt any dealer for TIS, only HIPNOTIC wheels, what do you think? TIS or ZYOXX?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That Zyoxx to me is ****ing hideous.

Who cares if everyone on here, has the 07's, does anyone by you have them?
LMAO

easy bro! ok, is there any other rims I should think about gettin other than those two??

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hmmmm then I should keep searchin :p il be back with some more rims....

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well cuz im gona pay about 1000$ for shippin...im in saudi arabia!

whats ttm's??

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
torq thrust m's. or do they not make them in 22's.

KMC makes a similar 5 Spoke, or you can check out the Incubus Shylocks like I got; if youre set on that style. What about SRT8 replicas in 22"?

·
Registered
846 Posts
My vote goes to the TIS... Looks clean and good on chargers...

If u want a similar style u can check out
KMC Dime
KMC Jacks and Fives
KMC SS, i think these are the ones sLOWDOHC is refering to...
Another option to look at
Dropstar DS 05, its a 5 spoke...
Dropstar DS 02, these have an insert that u may want to paint to match your car... Maybe

It depends on the overall look u want? Do u want the show and bling look or the hotrod look? I know its hard to choose wheels, i didnt help here i know by bringing in other choices, but take your time... Its a lot of money and hassle getting them to KSA, so u better make a choice YOU are happy with...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts