Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a front veiw. I have the front facia spoiler, Trufiber hood, and Charger R/t Emblems.

Heres A veiw from the side.

Heres a Picture of my rims. They are 20 inch Diamo rims with Proxes tires.

Heres a picture of the back. I have a black Daytona spoiler, and JBA catback exhaust.

This is my favorite picture.

Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Looks sharp man.....I like the contrasting silver and black. Very balanced throughout. Nice nice nice.

Just out of curiousity....where'd you get the honeycomb grille inserts and the old script style Charger R/T for the front? I'd like to do that on mine.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
No your almost done once you get rid of the side-moldings then your done..hahaha jk imo tho they need to go

·
Registered
461 Posts
thats a beauty you got there, can i ask where you got the hood from, and is it the same one thats on ebay? because ive been looking for one with that exact look for a while, and havnt found anyone that had the ebay one i was looking at

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
"Use these Replica Charger emblems from the days of muscle car yore to dress up your ride. Can be attached using two sided tape or emblem adhesive."

How does that work????

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"Use these Replica Charger emblems from the days of muscle car yore to dress up your ride. Can be attached using two sided tape or emblem adhesive."

How does that work????
You just get some double sided tape and stick it to the back of the emblem. Then you have to cut it out so you cant see the tape from the front. Its pretty time consuming but its worth it. Then just place it right where you want it. Ive had it for about a month now and it seems to be sticking just fine.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
You just get some double sided tape and stick it to the back of the emblem. Then you have to cut it out so you cant see the tape from the front. Its pretty time consuming but its worth it. Then just place it right where you want it. Ive had it for about a month now and it seems to be sticking just fine.
Had one on my grill this way for three month. Not even loose. If it ever disappears I'll secure its replacement by the posts instead of cutting them off and filling the emblem with JB Weld.

·
Registered
935 Posts
car looks great keep up the good work

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks great, are you happy with the hood. I've been looking for one just like that.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks great, are you happy with the hood. I've been looking for one just like that.
Im actually really happy with the hood. Only thing that was bad was when they sent it to me the corners of the hood closest to the windsheild were kinda chipped from when they shipped it to me. So my body shop had to fix that. But other than that its a great hood.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Kleen Kar

Very nice work!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Looks awsome... Now take off the side moldings!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Very nice very clean car! I am with the no molding crowd, but I dont feel it takes anything away from the very nice work you've done there. I give it a 9!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts