Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I all ready got the Chrome R/T grill, and the Chrome 22" 5 spoke Rims. Now I'm looking for the OEM fog light kit for my SE Charger for a great price. Here is a list of mods I'm going to do: Foglights, HID headlights, LED taillights, doul pipes, and a TwinTurbo kit. If you have any other Ideas let me know.

·
Registered
229 Posts
So I all ready got the Chrome R/T grill, and the Chrome 22" 5 spoke Rims. Now I'm looking for the OEM fog light kit for my SE Charger for a great price. Here is a list of mods I'm going to do: Foglights, HID headlights, LED taillights, doul pipes, and a TwinTurbo kit. If you have any other Ideas let me know.
Welcome,I too am new. I went with an aftermarket clear lense fog light kit, because I didnt like the look of the OEM kit. I also didnt feel like having to bring it in to the dealership for a Starscan. Ill be posting pics of mine tomorrow. Friday morning all I had was a stock Charger. Friday night I added 22" SRT8 wheels, Sunday I put in the foglights, and today I lowered it. Its is absolutely stunning now. Tomorrow I will either pull off molding or paint calibers. Ive been very very busy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome From Norcal and from one SE to another!!! MODIFY TILL I DIE

·
Registered
608 Posts
welcome and beware of nuts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome mods mods mods, yes many too do. Money is burned when you join this forum:lol: Overtime has become my greatest friend.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I haven't seen a turbo yet, just a supercharger from Thomas Knight and we are waiting for a tuner. Other than that you don't sound like you need much help, just post pics.

·
Registered
890 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
hi guys im new here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.