Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post, writing to alert Bee-fans of the location of '09 SRT-8 Bee # 425 / 425. Near Portland Oregon. WILL see Pace Car duty at PIR in the Spring. It has Nav, AutoStart, and NO sunroof. {are Bees all no-sunroof?}

I am confused by some of what I searched here.... Some say all 425 are orange....some say only 250. I would appreciate if an 'expert' could inform me of the facts. I was told that the 425 # cap was set to match the HP.
We are happy to have # 425..... [we have two "1st release" Vipers, fully documented.]

Traded in wifey's 06 Daytona, Red, was a great daily driver for 52k miles. Also was a PIR-Pace Car on occasion. [Nice Sunroof.] She is glad to have an SRT again, she also had an SRT-4. But she also has a great chick-car: Corvette! [Looking for an 06 Red Daytona? Hiway Miles? HANNAH DODGE. Did you know Viper Red is exact same paint code? ]

I may paint the deck-spoiler flat-black....sacrilege? Car needs more black...??

And if anyone needs VIPER facts, a long standing rumor is that Im a guy to ask.

Thank You JonB

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome and all 425 were Orange. I agree with the needing more black. I had to add more to my Bee.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do like that black lancet atop doors and fenders! May have to adopt that, Thanks.
And the black spoiler POPS. Needs a black front spoiler like a Daytona......I wonder if a Daytona part fits? The front fascia is a bit different

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I do like that black lancet atop doors and fenders! May have to adopt that, Thanks.
And the black spoiler POPS. Needs a black front spoiler like a Daytona......I wonder if a Daytona part fits? The front fascia is a bit different
Daytona parts fit fine. That is a Daytona spoiler and grille from Mopar Super Center

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from San Diego!