1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the oem ones on mine and I love em. Never seen those before. I think stock is 3-350 range if I remember right.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I love those! The Blue is perfect

make me a set too please!! What about wiring though, isn't that difficult?

·
Registered
441 Posts
ive seen them on ppls rides. they look sharp but i think u can find them cheaper

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the price is really high. I mean you only see them for 3 seconds when you open the door. If I had a show car that would be a different story. I'm not sure how difficult the wiring would be.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Thats ridiculous. They can go to hell for that price.
x2 with that. you could def rig something up your self for less then half the price and maybe even a better result with some enginuity

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
x3 on the go to hell with some gasoline dipped undies on...

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
That was American dollars? Not yen. :no:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
looks nice but to much price(IMO).

·
Registered
437 Posts
ebay has some for $375 that are supposedly OEM

·
Registered
409 Posts
Im I reading it right? Is the ones on CarId for 4 doors and the OEMs are for just the 2 front doors??

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Im I reading it right? Is the ones on CarId for 4 doors and the OEMs are for just the 2 front doors??
Yep, thats what I read too. So I did some looking and they have a picture of what it looks like for the 4dr Ram

To me, $545 (or $626 for a different color) for all four doors does not sound too bad considering places like leeparts.com chargers $365.40 for just from doors with no options to change color. And it looks like the stainless steel is black which is a plus.

Just my two cents.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.