Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I live in IL, and drive a black SRT-8 Charger. I wanted to get the plate "BAK N BLK" but the various combinations I tried (and I tried them all) are gone.

My vanity on my 96 Impala is JAWSS (I am very tall like the Bond character, it is green/blue like a shark, I am a lawyer and lawyers are sharks, and it is an SS), but I didn't just want to do "JAWSS 2".

So, any ideas? I'd like something without using the word "LAW" (sharks are lawyer related but not overtly so), and maybe the car color, or SRT. Frankly I am out of good ideas having played with IL's site forever, so I thought I'd be fun to post here.

Here's the catch: it can't already be taken. The site is here: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/vehicles/license_plate_guide/personalized.html

Can you help a fellow out?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

MEAN SRT, SICK SRT, PAUL SRT (Paul's my name) are all available. Too easy?

So is CVNT (look at it verrrry carefully) but I was just goofing around there. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here's an idea

RichieDalySux

oops, too many letters

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
my srt was available

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't necessarily want to do a law thing, but I might.

So far, here is what I like that's free (can't decide):
JAWSS 2
HVY MTAL
EVIL SRT
LAW STAR
DTH STAR
NOT STOK
VADR SRT
SIX ONE L
HOT SRT
TOO EVIL
QUIK SRT
LYTE SPD
SNEAK E
NO BYE ME
RICEATR
BLABLHR (this one's a thinker)
RESTLES
BLAK LEE
JET BLAC
PASING U
BAT RIDE
QIK RIDE
KILR SRT
MEAN SRT
SILNTIO (latin for "silently," which the equilvant of "stealth")

·
Registered
351 Posts
PRMDT8D and IMPLC8D.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think the star wars references are terrible. Don't do anything that has to do with death stars, star wars, starburst, starsky & hutch. No star nothing!

I like NOT STOK the best.

Another thought....

BTU ETR or GAZGUZLR or NOWUDONT (Now you see me)

L84AD8 (if your single or in an open marriage! ha)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
How about "EVIL SRT". Thoughts?
PUREVIL

I hate when people put the name or a version of there car on their plates. Seems retarded to me, its like wearing a name tag all the time. I see this guy with 97 supra on his plates, NO **** ITS A SUpra we didn't know that! How ****ing original!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.