Charger Forums banner

Wich transformers would your Charger be...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your your charger was a transformer wich would it be.... descepticon or autobot.... I would probably go with decepticon... mean agressive, even thogh they hardly ever win...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Mine would probably moparbot. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Here's an idea: Remember how they used to have like 5 robots that joined to make one big one? Do that with the Daytonas! How cool would that be? I wonder if someone can photoshop that....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's an idea: Remember how they used to have like 5 robotos that joined to make one big one? Do that with the Daytonas! How cool would that be? I wonder if someone can photoshop that....
isnt that voltron??

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
VOLTRON !!!!!
Oh sorry showing my age...

·
Registered
507 Posts
no your right. its transformers. remember the constructicons formed devastator. the big green and purple guy.

anyways mine would be decepticon and it would take the place of barricade. ( the mustang cop )

·
Registered
769 Posts
No fighting children. :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
There were a ton of combiner transformers, here's a few.

Ruination-Armorhide, Movor, Rollbar and Ro-Tor cede all control to their leader Mega-Octane to make Ruination

Rail Racer combines Railspike, Midnight Express and Rapid Run into one colossal robot.

Devastator is an immensely powerful warrior, and in that sense the combination of the Constructicons

Superion is the combined form of the Aerialbots: Silverbolt Air Raid Fireflight Skydive Slingshot

Computron is the combination of the five Autobot Technobots

Bruticus Maximus is one of four ancient Combiner robots chosen to guard the Super Energon pools deep within Cybertron

Bruticus is the combined form of the Combaticon team

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i was just wondering what our cars would be... but now you guys took it to a whole other level...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Lest we forget Predaking?

IMO, the only good decepticon Chargers would be either black or inferno red. But since I don't like to voluntarily throw my hat in the ring with the consistent losing side:

'Nuff said.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Mine would be Getthehelloutofmyway-a-con..... :smoke:

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
decepticon

·
Registered
645 Posts
DUH, mine's an Autobot by the name of BumbleBee!! Not that stupid Camaro.

·
Registered
256 Posts
no your right. its transformers. remember the constructicons formed devastator. the big green and purple guy.

anyways mine would be decepticon and it would take the place of barricade. ( the mustang cop )
correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't barracade an autobot in the cartoons??? I watched them but don't remember for sure.

·
Registered
280 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't barracade an autobot in the cartoons??? I watched them but don't remember for sure.
Barricade first featured in 1990 as part of a Decepticon race track patrol team, his vehicle mode being a formula one racing car.

·
Registered
256 Posts
ok i just looked up barricade. Ya thats not the one i was thinking of. But wasn't there a police car autobot??? Thats who i'm thinking of.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I dont care which side mine was on as long as he stepped on Micheal Bay for making that Sorry @$$ movie.

·
Registered
282 Posts
ok nm looked that up too. Can't seem to find anything on it. Must be remembering something totally off from transformers.
Maybe your thinking of GoBots, lol. Remeber those pieces of crap.

I would be an Autobot.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts