Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you go with a supercharger or NOS?

Wouldn't the supercharger be a little more costly but better in the long run?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
no doubt in my mind I would go supercharger. Nitrous will NEVER be ran through ANY of my engines...but that is just me

·
Registered
19 Posts
It all depends on the kind of power you are looking for and how long you are looking to run it.

Nitrous is cheaper at first but if you are going to be opening up that bottle a lot, factor in bottle fills. (With my discount it used to cost me $20 every time I wanted a 10lb bottle filled) Also, you do not have the power all the time.

With a supercharger, the power is always there, whether you are at the track or playing with a Mustang (ahem) on the highway.

Both are safe with a good tune.

Personally, I would go turbo (haha) but second choice would be supercharger.

Remember, bottles are for babies. ;)

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
another vote for supercharger! you shoulda made a poll! i wouldnt want NOS because i wouldnt like having to refill it

edit: but with you're mods i'd prolly get a sidewinder (or some other cam) before either one of those

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking about a supercharger next Spring. That's if I get a huge bonus at work.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crazy thought, can you run a supercharger ALONG with NOS?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Are you saying I'm a stoner?!

:smoke:
I think he is saying you'll need a cig after you blow your load from all that power :lol: jk

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Cisco reminds me of VanAwesome - where is that cat?
I have no clue! I almost forgot about him(well, I actually did till you just mentioned him) Man, I haven't seen that guy in a good minute!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
man, i'd do a cam and heads first... headers too. Then maybe super charger if that isn't enough for you.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Would you go with a supercharger or NOS?

Wouldn't the supercharger be a little more costly but better in the long run?
It depends on how much money I had to blow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts