Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there were one thing you could change FROM THE FACTORY about your Charger, what would it be?

**Please don't list options you wish you had gotten or mods that you want to do. Think more along the lines of actual design or options that are not available but that you think should be.

For me, I wish that the center controls were a little more driver friendly. I find myself having to look over when I have to use any of the controls because there are so many buttons and knobs. The steering wheel controls only help for navigation and stereo; it would be nice if the steering wheel controls also had a way to control the air and fan, like my SUV does. Also, I wish it had come with seat-memory for the driver.

Other than that, I'm totally happy with my Charger.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
When in automatic mode, the headlights go on and off automatically -- great feature.
And, when the headlights go on, the dashboard lights dim (Nav unit too) . --- great feature

And when the windshield wipers go on, the headlights go on -- another great feature.

But I can't stand it that the dashboard lights dim when I turn on the windshield wipers. There is a switch and so I can override it, but if the light sensor (used to turn the headlights on/off) registers daylight, the dashboard lights should not dim automatically just because the lights are on because the windshield wipers are on.

This is really minor... I guess, if this is the worst thing I can come up with, it shows that I really love this car.

I'd also like to have a power point up on the overhead console for the radar detector. Those are nice because it keeps the radar detector and cord all up high and out of sight.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I love the Charger, but I think most will agree when I bring up the notorious interior color issues. I love everything else, but those hideous two-tone interior parts are ridiculous. My car barely has 4,000 miles on it and I already have spots on that light colored portion of the interior that I'm having trouble getting out. At least if you are set on doing a two-tone, put the darker color on the bottom where your feet are! Other than that ridiculously stupid feature, I love the Charger!

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Trade ESP for Quaife LSD

·
Registered
580 Posts
I love the Charger, but I think most will agree when I bring up the notorious interior color issues. I love everything else, but those hideous two-tone interior parts are ridiculous. My car barely has 4,000 miles on it and I already have spots on that light colored portion of the interior that I'm having trouble getting out. At least if you are set on doing a two-tone, put the darker color on the bottom where your feet are! Other than that ridiculously stupid feature, I love the Charger!
x2
x3
and
x4

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Louder stock exhaust i think!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
1000 hp???

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
A power point in back of the console would've been nice for some of my radios and back-seat portable electronics as well as one in the trunk for cordless vacs, etc...

I'm a fan of "no blind spots" and would've liked to have had them provide a wide-angle rear-view mirror. I had to modify one as a "stick-on" but it partially blocks the U-Connect microphone.

I'd have loved to have seen AN EASIER WAY TO REMOVE THE GRILL!!!!!!!

OK, I feel better now.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Will have to say the two tone interior, don't like the light color.

·
Registered
769 Posts
For them to be free!
:lol:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I had this on my last car and loved it. When I held the remote unlock button
for 5 seconds all my windows went down and sunroof opened. Great feature
for the summer. That blast of hot air when you 1st get in your car was eliminated.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
ummmmmmmmmmm a MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND 3.73'3

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
The friggin cruise control stick location. Blocks the whole [email protected] left gauge.
The guy that design that needs to be stoned in public, raped, kicked and pissed on for that gigantic "st*pid" flaw he made.

sorry, got a little aggressive there, lol.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
x99 for the two tone interior! I swear to god that now that I am exteriorly done (as of tomorrow) I am diving into that jungle next. As in, starting friday. God my wife is going to be pissed!

·
Registered
151 Posts
My first thoughts after my test drive-

Firmer shifts
Louder exhaust both inside and outside
Wider tires

Randy

·
Registered
151 Posts
A faster wiper motor. On high, it seems about half as fast as on a GM vehicle. Wish it was faster!
Then what others have said about the two tone interior (I can see it is going to be a pain) and the cruise stalk (I have thought it was the turn signal switch twice already).

·
Registered
360 Posts
I bet you probably haven't heard this one but I wish the car was actually a little larger/longer. Maybe longer by about 3 to 4 inches. That would definitely help with the size of the trunk. I'm use to large SUV's and older full size American cars where it was huge on the outside and inside especially the trunk.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts