Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could I buy the navigation unit as well as an orange faceplate? How hard is it to swap from a radio to a Nav?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any takers please? : )

·
Registered
831 Posts
If you dont have any experience it might be a little challenge but if you go to a custom shop or even the dealer they can do it with no problem. You can do a search on here about that, I know theres tons of threads on installs and what you'll need.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Yes, you can buy the Nav and install it, if it didn't come with it from factory. You can buy one from the dealership, the recommended route, or you can try eBay, but you run the risk of buying a bad or stolen unit.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
It's a pretty easy install. Check out Moparsupercenter.com. The wiring is plug and play. You can install the nav antenna right above the air vents. You can buy a new Orange bezel with the navigation cutout from the dealer or from moparsupercenter.com(cheaper this way)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Here is the Dodge part number and price. You can get it from any dealer or online.

Daytona Navigation Bezel (GoManGo) - 1CX241VEAA – MSRP $179.00

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i did it with mine and its really easy. you just have to go to your dealer and have them order a new cover. it fits great and it was def. worth it. Now im just waiting for the new my gigs to work and then im getting that.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Or check ebay....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i see...thanks, thats alotta money for a piece of orange plastic!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wish the Plum's were that cheap...I was quoted $ 270 for the plum crazy one from my local dealer. Need to check with Mopar Super Center...I know they can get it cheaper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts