Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a good day at all today as i drove into work with my freshly washed silver bullet and carefully parked her completely away from all of the other cars at work and just loved the way she shined on my way into the office!! Get off around 3 and was putting my stuff in the trunk and noticed some swirl marks on the passengers side back door and when i bent down to inspect my baby i was shocked to see a big ass ding and several scratches all the way thru the paint!! Pissed off is not even in my league right now as I go out of my way to protect the ole gal and some **** that mows the yard for the company i work for got into the door and ruined my day!! If i wouldnt have seen it today then i would be even screwed even more but i immediately went inside and got a foreman to come out with me and take pictures of the damage as i am sick to my stomach and want to kill that ******* as he damn well knew how i took care of my ride as she is spotless and by the way i had her so far away from everyone else!! Just cant believe that someone would not care enough to stay the **** away from my car or anyones car with a mowere and weedeater and all of that **** as they could mow later when no one is there are on the weekend!! Just Venting fellows as i am still so pissed that i cant see strait.. What do yall think of that and hopefully this has or doesnt happen to any of you as well!!:(

·
Registered
8,964 Posts
The people who "service" our lawn where I work are the most lazy, unprofessional crew I've seen. We had a very nice metal/powdercoated picnic table out back to eat on during good weather. The guys on the mowers just push the table out of their way with the deck of the mower. Totally scratched up/ruined the finish on the sides of the table and seats, and they're now rusted. Instead of using a weed wacker to trim around the lightpoles, they douse the area with Round-Up until it's totally dead out to the area they can hit with the tractors, so they don't have to get off their lazy butts.

[Pre-edited out of courtesy to our moderators.]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Idiots

Dude... I totally feel for ya.

I notice the way the landscapers (not all, but most.) work around our office building. They could give a squirt of piss where the rocks go when they weed whack or where the grass shoots out of the deck when they cut the grass. What do you expect for low wage work? I can't believe half the crap they pull.

I work in an office complex. They drive these commercial lawn tractors on the private roadways and don't give way to cars, and then they look at you like your an idiot. Drives me nuts. I carry around a digital camera with me everywhere. I took a picture of them driving in the middle of the road with three or four guys hanging off the back.

They could give a crap about your car. They are only concerned about having a job.

Here is the picture for your amusement

Attachments

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Damn that sucks!! Hopefully they will take care of it.

Rex

·
Registered
367 Posts
Maybe the ground was wet and the back end of the lawn mower kicked sideways.

Was it a 425HP lawn mower? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Damn that really sucks.. I hope you can get the landscaper to pay for it.. Good thing it didn't bust a window!!

On a lighter note, it could have been MUCH worse... I recall a news report a few years ago where someone was killed driving down the road next to a guy driving a riding mower.. He had just come to cross some concrete and lifted up the blade mechanism (metal circular cover with blades underneath) and the blades were still spinning and somehow at that the precise second one of the blades broke off and shot out the bottom/side of the cover, went through the car window, and hit the guy driving right in the head killing him.. :(

I have never driven past a riding mower the same since hearing that.. :(

·
Registered
575 Posts
Same problem at my workplace. As soon as I hear their equipment, I go out and move my car - they look at me as if I'm crazy, but I don't care. And my work associates think that too I think. But I don't care - it's my car, and I know that if those landscape people damage my car, they aren't going to leave a note saying they did so and offer to fix it. So I'm moving it!

Hope they pay for the damage to yours....

·
Registered
789 Posts
See and every at my old company thought I was insane to park so far from the building. I find myself avoiding blocks that have landscaping trucks park in fear of the same thing. (hmmm..maybe I'm not crazy..) WHO SAID THAT!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
man this is such bull****

·
Registered
926 Posts
Yeah where I live they have some dumb [email protected]%'s that cut the grass here. I had to goto the office and tell them to NEVER weed eat on my row. They chipped my wifes car on the hood last year. She was pulling into her spot and they did not stop or move and thru rocks across her hood and chipped the hood. And then this year I was pulling into the complex with a loaner car(lucky for them) and they shot the whole side of the car with grass and rocks and got the paint pretty good. So they stay away from me and my cars now. They are tired of hearing from me. I am so glad my baby stays in a garage.

Good luck with getting her fixed up. I hope it works out good for you.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
where i work these guys are always there cutting the grass and stuff on the weekends(IT SUCKS I GOT TO WORK THE DANG WEEKENDS:mad:) but when they get close to my car with their leaf blowers i know it wont do as much damage as the mowers and stuff but my point is that its my car and i dont want it f#$ked with or around you know??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts