Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
22" 3-Piece ID Wheels / Nitto Tires BLOWOUT

Hey guys, I am selling my wheels and tires so I can put something else on the Charger SRT8. The wheels are ID:321 with flat black centers and chrome lips in 22x9 and 22x10 with Nitto INVO tires in 265/30/22 and 295/25/22. They are in great condition and I am selling them for $3500 shipped. Let me know if you guys are interested at all. They fit with KW-V2, slammed settings. Here are some pics:

I lowered the price a lot because I need the money ASAP for something else. First to jump on these gets them!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT anyone?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, if someone wants these with a different finish on the center, I will do it for an extra $200.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well leave it to the new guy to have all the questions. First of all the wheels look awesome and so does the car! My questions are general in nature
1. Is there any damage to the wheels, and if so what kind? (Curb rash, scratches, pothole bends)
2. What are is the condidtion of the tires? How many miles are on them, what is the tread depth and any uneven wear do to camber issues?
3. Will these fit on non SRT Chargers?

Thanks!

·
Registered
338 Posts
To help answer. They will fit the non-srt models. He also mentioned that they are in "great condition" so they should fit nice and ready to go... BUMP.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tires have very minor signs of every day wear. One wheel has curb rash which I will replace the chrome part when the wheels are purchased. They will fit non-SRT models.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a few people interested but no money in hand. Make me a reasonable offer....you never know.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Damn thats a crazy price! I would have bought them for 3500 back when we were talking. Good luck with the sale, I need to shoot you another PM regarding my wheels too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya, something came up and I need to free up some money.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lowered my price to $3250 shipped. Need the money ASAP. First taker gets the wheels/tires/sensors.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale! Someone take these off of my hands!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT, any takers?

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
love these wheels, some of the best looking for our cars. im broke now unfortunately. TTT for ya.

·
Registered
82 Posts
lol? same way, just more gap maybe?
Yeah, the only reason I ask is if the stock suspension gap is more significant than the gap in the picture, it might not look as good. Just trying to get an idea of it. I know, it can be interpreted as a stupid question :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well in those pictures, it was stock SRT suspension. It's slammed now and it looks better. At least someone can get these and if they choose, they can lower it and everything still fits. I am also including the TPMS sensors at no extra cost.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another bump!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts