Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Some pictures from my way back from a show in PA today with the new (to me) chromed ID Luxury Forged 311s and the KWV1 installed....

Enjoy...I know I am.

Thanks.

Scott

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i love those rims. they looks great on that car. love the black too. if i were to get an srt i would get that color. looking good man. where in pa you from?

·
Registered
202 Posts
LOVE EM

what width's and tire size did you go with.....

also, where did you get them???

Id love to get these with a black face!!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I love these. One of the few aftermarket wheels I like on the Charger.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Those rims are hot! Your SRT looks incredible! :eek:

I had a couple of questions, but then I read what you said on my thread over in wheels & tires section...

·
Registered
935 Posts
yo scott it looked hott at lums pond and it looks smokin here as well. For all you who didnt see this car in person just one word hottt. Hey scott keep me in the loop on any upcoming meets or shows thanks jeff

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To all,

Thanks for the good comments....

Hemi 06- I live in Delaware, but I grew up in Downingtown, PA. Haven't lived in PA since 1985 though....

pmpn8ez-I bought them used through a member on srt8oc.com. The package is 22 x 9 front with 265/35/ZR22 and 22 x 10 rear with 295/30/ZR22 Toyo Proxes 4 tires...BTW, the chrome is real easy to keep clean....

RedHotSRT8-You really want to go withy something bigger than a 25 sidewall for the rear...plus these lose air based on outside temps it seems, gotta keep an eye on the pressures fo sho'.

Khaleal-Yes, these are expensive, but not nearly as bad used, about $6k shipped with tires and sensors new in full chrome 22's,but I picked up for under $4k.....and they are about a 98/100 condition wise including tire tread depth....Been searching a while, and had the cash to do it....

fully charged-Jeff, really nice to meet you. "swexlin" was thrilled that you enjoyed his free ride at the pond meet....I met up with him at the PA show on Sunday, and the Zoomers and high flow cats are now a "must have".....I should have them by the next time we meet....Nice Plum Crazy you have, they look awesome in person!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
LOOKS SICK.....:wink: NICE...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Couple More...

From my folks townhouse after good wash....

Cee Ya,

·
Registered
313 Posts
Very nice, what size are they?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Congrats!!! Do you have any rubbing issues? I have had some on mine before rolling the fenders. I kind of wish I would have went with a taller tire, im running 30s front and 25s rear. Its funny that we have the same wheels yet mine look completely different since they are flat black and gloss black.

Pic incase you missed it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts