Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent some time this weekend cleaing up the Charger!! TurtleWax ICE car wash, TurtleWax ICE liquid claybar, chamoised dry, TurtleWax ICE spray polish, buffed and then I cleaned up the tires with Stoners MoreShine. Got some over spray on the car so I wet chamoised, TurtleWax ICE spray detailer and buffed. Car looks great.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Dont know if I like that stuff or not. Esp. if its gonna make my car look like a little red X stuck in a box.. hehehe

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
I like that stuff on my black trim pieces. Used it a few times and does an okay job. Mind you, I tried it when it first came out, and your car looks a helluva lot better than mine did when I was finished. Good work! :smoke:

·
Registered
769 Posts
I love the clay bar wash but dont really like the wax or quick detailer. IMO. :rockon:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i use the ICE liquid soap stuff. i love it. it is much thicker that any other stuff i've seen. i'd give it like a 9 out of 10

i also have the detailer, but i am very disappointed in it. almost every time i wash my car i put the detailer straight down one side of the hood and leave it off the other side then ask my family to come outside and see if they can tell which side is shinier. so far i've done it like 6 times and nobody (including me) has been able to see any difference at all. even on the black decal u cant tell the difference. its like spraying water on and washing it off. i'd give it a 2 out of 10

great post tho. ur car looks awesome. the tire stuff looks great! how well does it last? every time i put some on, i have to drive through rain and it takes all the shine right off. maybe i'll have to buy some of ur stuff

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right off their website:http://www.moreshine.com/

More Shine is the fastest and easiest way to make your tires look their best. This long-lasting, spray-on coating makes dull, faded tires look brand new in seconds. More Shine is preferred by professional auto detailers, finicky car collectors, car dealers, and other enthusiasts who care about their vehicles! Here's why...

More Shine is not a messy foam or drippy liquid. This easy-to-use aerosol needs no wiping. Apply 1 coat for a dull satin finish, 2 coats for high gloss. Takes just 15 seconds per tire, won't harm wheels or paint, and gives UV protection.

Here’s Why Pros Prefer More Shine...

The other brands don't last because they're made with water and surfactants (soaps) that evaporate and wash off easily with water. More Shine contains no surfactants or water so it lasts longer. It REPELS water and waterborne dirt and won't "brown" tires. More Shine is clear and non-greasy, but it is not a paint. One application of More Shine lasts weeks on your tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.