Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added and installed some LEDs couple days ago... Its a complete underbody kit and threw in lights for the grill. The set up has different actions and motions that it can preform... different flash patterns, sound control modes, 5 various speed modes and an auto loop with memory. There are no switches and is all controlled by wireless remote. Let me know what you all think about it... I plan on adding the hood scoop as well... but for now here is a pic. Enjoy!

:rocker:​

Im going to try and make a video tonight... Heres a couple more shots that I uploaded from the cam from the same night. I know some people mount the LEDs backwords which shows all the engines insides... I little trick I did was point the LED lights downwards and towards the honeycomb itself.. That way it glows through every hole and space and gives it a much better look IMO. I messed with the cam settings and lighting so the pics are a little darker than the first one I posted.. The LED lights shine much brighter in person.

imgaine that in your rear view mirror.. :driving:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry no red on my car, thats actually my bros lights shining over... He installed same kit on his silver magnum.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I like that, and I usually consider underlights to be ricer.
Nicely done!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks... in person at night they really look a lot better. Especially with the added effects like strobes, synchronized music, etc...

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Cool mod!!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Hat kit was this? I would like to do something simaler in green.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude that looks sick, lets see how the maggie came out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts