Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaning to get da superchips module. I'v seen this and looks a little intersting INNOVATE Motorsports XD-16: "Stand Alone" Air/Fuel Gauge Kit? don't know anything bout but figured someone here can shine a little light on wat is working best on the '06 RTs?

Thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I'm leaning to get da superchips module. I'v seen this and looks a little intersting INNOVATE Motorsports XD-16: "Stand Alone" Air/Fuel Gauge Kit? don't know anything bout but figured someone here can shine a little light on wat is working best on the '06 RTs?

Thanks a lot guys
If you never plan on going to the track, or doing major mods, Superchips is fine. But if you want custom tunning, fan control ect. then go with the new diablo that should start shipping with in a week or so. I just sold me Superchips, and for the most part, I was satisfied with it. The part I didn't like about it, is when I first bought it, superchips was saying they were going to offer an update for custom tuning, then they turned around and said they weren't going to do that. The have bad customer service.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i do wanna do mods on my car, i got my intake and exhust done. Next i'm looking at da programmer and den if free up enough cash imma get a supercharger on it. and i was at da track last week and got a 9.034 on an 1/8. dat any good?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
most definately get dat predator!

·
Registered
96 Posts
my only mods are afe and jba exhaust and thats as far as im going engine wise..is the superchips enough or should i get the diablo?

·
Registered
498 Posts
my only mods are afe and jba exhaust and thats as far as im going engine wise..is the superchips enough or should i get the diablo?
If it is ever released, go with THE Predator. The SC tuner, as was mentioned above is ok, but the customer support from them is for s##t.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i'm using an imaginary diablo

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
its just like an air guitar it works great. plug it in and wow. nothing

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
is that jba headers/mids too, or just catback?

either way, theyre the same price, fact, the pred is cheaper if u get it now. and it has more functions eitehr way you slice it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think i am gonna go wit da pred. it does sound better. i just did some readind on it. would u guys recommed i get other gauges for some of features it has? like air fuel?

·
Registered
96 Posts
is that jba headers/mids too, or just catback?

either way, theyre the same price, fact, the pred is cheaper if u get it now. and it has more functions eitehr way you slice it.
No its just the catback, i know in the next couple of months when the predater gets here people are going to sell their superchip and i can get for alot cheaper than retail..so for me who with those mods and not racing at the track.. im just looking for some extra horsepower for my daily driver

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
i think i am gonna go wit da pred. it does sound better. i just did some readind on it. would u guys recommed i get other gauges for some of features it has? like air fuel?
You don't need to get other gauges to mess with a/f.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i do wanna do mods on my car, i got my intake and exhust done. Next i'm looking at da programmer and den if free up enough cash imma get a supercharger on it. and i was at da track last week and got a 9.034 on an 1/8. dat any good?
My best 1/8 mile yesterday was 9.174 on my stock Daytona with temps in the mid 60's.
I will order the Predator when it becomes available just because I had one for my 03 SS silverado before I traded it off and I was happy with the way it made my truck drive.
Randy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts