Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in mass. do u take to any garage. anyone know of a place in MA that does this sorta thing. or know anyone on the boards here that lives in MA, that has done this sorta thing. If you look at my rims, they are black, i want the outer lip painted yellow, to match my car. i think that would look cool.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Welding shop and rims stores and SPeed shops can point you in the right direction...

Thats going to look good man.. .

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Any 5 star autobody/paint shop can Handel this. My shop quoted me 100$ for all 4 rims so I would guess yours may cost around 300$.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I've had the same shop do ALL tge custom work on my/my dads chargers and friends cars. The shop is also owned by a man from my grandfathers marine squad in nam. I get like a 70% discount. For instance my custom painted tails cost me 100$ and 402/tran are 300+

·
Super Moderator
11,599 Posts
Outa?

Not once, but twice?

Fixed it for you. Sheesh.

Would fix the punctuation too, but I don't have that much time on my hands.

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've had all my collision work fixed by Nu Wave Auto Body in Lowell, I'm not sure how far that is from you. His # is 978-452-6796. I don't know if he does this kind of work, but you can try. Also, Rim Pro in Tewksbury does wheel repair, they might be able to help you find a shop that would do this kind of work. Their # is 978-851-6080, a few people on here have had good results with repairs by them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts