Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iam so sick of looking at this car! i spend all my time working on the race car and other peoples stuff but never anymore on my own car. iam thinking of putting some type of stripe on like some of yall got but dont know which one would look good. also thought about taking the polished pillars off and getting the wheels poweder coated all black! i just did the ones for my race car all black and they look sick. but you people tell me what yall would do to it. if you think it looks like crap now keep it to yourself. the cars for sale anyway but i dont mine doing stuff to it cause aint nobody gonna buy it around here where i live.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I say stealth it. Debadge, powdercoat the rims, take every thing chrome off, maybe flat black quarter panel stripes, rock blockers front and rear, black chrome tail pipes, make sure you run dual tails. Darkest tint ya can, color match the grill,a nd throw on the front lip spoiler. Maybe a Daytona spoiler on the back.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Put some red graphix on it to match those painted calipers. I'd take off the chrome also. Dare to be different.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Here's what you do. You give Jackie and I 1500. We will collaborate (cuz I think he has one of the best cars on CF, along with Chaser and a couple others) and we will order what we need and have it sent to your place. Then you fly us out there for a weekend, fill us full of bbq and beer, and we'll all do the car up. Then since no one will buy it you give it to me.
Jackie, I think you are right about the red graphics. What kind of tie in though? Graphics, calipers..... something else. needs a tie in. Cant think of it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL well its been debadged since the day i bought it along with taking the side run strips off. i already got the factory lip off the daytona. ive got the upper and lower billet grills. i think the red mite look good also. but which graphic you talking about.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I dunno..... red hockey stick, solid, Charger old school script on it.
Maybe rocker panel stripes, but I'm not feeling that one.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Lift it on some 34's. Naw Jk, It's a nice lookin car already bud !:)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the cars really just my beat around car and iam sick of looking at it how it looks. id like the shave the door handles and spray it a different color but its not gonna happen when i need to finish my camaro up first. the charger just gets me around but i really need to change it up some. thanks for the help so far guys.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Here's what you do. You give Jackie and I 1500. We will collaborate (cuz I think he has one of the best cars on CF, along with Chaser and a couple others) and we will order what we need and have it sent to your place. Then you fly us out there for a weekend, fill us full of bbq and beer, and we'll all do the car up. Then since no one will buy it you give it to me.
Jackie, I think you are right about the red graphics. What kind of tie in though? Graphics, calipers..... something else. needs a tie in. Cant think of it.
LMAO! Sounds like a plan... I was thinkin' about red graphix (several possible combos, including the one that wraps over the trunk and a rocker to match) and color-matching accents on the wheels. Keeping the polished lip and the black face, but painting only the insides of the spokes to match the graphix/calipers.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Looks good to me :yes:
:smoke: The only thing I would add is some Ridergrapix on the side
Also you need a SRT-8 style spolier that makes the Charger stand out

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'd removes the chrome pillars and the mirror covers, blackout the tails and the headlights. Not sure if you have a chrome grill, but if you do, swap that for a black one. Maybe a spoiler too!

·
Registered
856 Posts
After coming from a black car, I think keep everything black, maybe the red stripes like others have suggested to support the red calipers. But IMHO black cars look a whole lot better blacked out. I dont think black and too much chrome goes well together on chargers.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Looks good to me :yes:
:smoke: The only thing I would add is some Ridergrapix on the side
Also you need a SRT-8 style spolier that makes the Charger stand out
See the way your car looks is exactly the mean look black chargers can have. Yours look just right, for some reason too much chrome on a black charger seems too loud.

I use to have rims just like yours on my black charger. But it was attracting too much "attention" down here in Opa Locka/Carol City :nervous s

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
has anyone on here had a hard time removing the pillars? i havent tried yet,been to busy working others junk today. one thing iam not gonna do is a spolier. just dont like them on any car. well other than the one on my race car which it needs.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
def take off the chrome pillars. i think the wheels are find how they are though. as far as graphics? im not a graphics type of guy. i think it looks bad ass now....as long as you take that chrome off :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
See the way your car looks is exactly the mean look black chargers can have. Yours look just right, for some reason too much chrome on a black charger seems too loud.

I use to have rims just like yours on my black charger. But it was attracting too much "attention" down here in Opa Locka/Carol City :nervous s
:smoke:
Thanks
I see what your saying about the .

·
Registered
376 Posts
Get rid of the chrome and black that thang out. It looks damn good already though bro. what kind of wheels are those your sittin on?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
hmmm "You people"???????????????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts