Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw the SRT8 Charger today. I was headed back to the office. I passed a Dodge dealer and saw a few R/T's, and kept going. As I continued to work headed northbound, I saw a pretty burgandy/red Charger headed southbound. I noticed the hood scoop and the wheels were chrome. I immediately turned around and followed/chased the car. I didn't believe it, but it truly was a SRT8 Charger. The car made a right, and I went right back to the dealer that I passed and inquired. They only had that one and it was being test driven.

I must have that car.

St. Louis, MO is my location.
Southtown Dodge was the dealer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW I know I am new here, been lurking for a while. Figured I share the highlight of my day, aside from waking up this morning.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Strip9r said:
I saw the SRT8 Charger today. I was headed back to the office. I passed a Dodge dealer and saw a few R/T's, and kept going. As I continued to work headed northbound, I saw a pretty burgandy/red Charger headed southbound. I noticed the hood scoop and the wheels were chrome. I immediately turned around and followed/chased the car. I didn't believe it, but it truly was a SRT8 Charger. The car made a right, and went right back to the dealer that I passed and inquired. They only had that one and it was being test driven.

I must have that car.

St. Louis, MO is my location.
Southtown Dodge was the dealer.
SSSSHHHH!! Don't let Moparfan hear this!! OMG!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
70gt6 said:
OMG his head IS gonna explode! :shifty:

Thank goodness it wasnt silver
Yep, silver would've done him in. hehe :whistle:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going back tomorrow to see if I can get some pics, and/or a test drive. Hopefully whoever was test driving didn't purchase it today.

I like the silver as well.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Strip9r said:
I'm going back tomorrow to see if I can get some pics, and/or a test drive. Hopefully whoever was test driving didn't purchase it today.

I like the silver as well.
If you want it I would not wait

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
70gt6 said:
Wait till he finds that this is the one that got the last engine in stock and thats why his went back to "C" :eek:
You're a little on the sinister side huh?? I like that!!!!! LOL! :twisted:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took a test drive today!!! Daytona R/T in Go Mango :headbang:

Wow! What A ride!! I would of drove it off the lot, but the dealer wanted me to give my Durango to them :fuming:

My hubby tried to twist their arm, but no go. Hopfully they will still have that color next year when our Durango will be payed off!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hard to believe, but now that I have my MSRT8 I am thinking/dreaming about lettling someone buy me out of my car and jump back in line with you guys and wait for the Charger SRT8!

What a great car you guys are going to get!

I love the MSRT8 but I want that hood scoop and the rest of the stuff you guys are getting!

Congrats!
KK

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
70gt6 said:
BUSTED.

:wave:

We were having a good ole time.
Nah, Moparfan was definitely bitten by an SRT vampire, who thrive's on coolant instead of blood, so the only way to stop him is to drive a camshaft through his undead heart. I'll hold him 70gt6, you get the sledge hammer. Bawhahahaha :twisted:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok guys, I know that this is all kinda of hard to swallow. But I called this morning and there is an SRT8 Charger in St. Louis, MO.

Moparfan did you call yet? Phone # (314) 487-1010 Southtown Dodge
I thought this would be good news for you guys but apparently not. Life goes on.

Well I have scheduled a 2:00pm test drive with a sales man. So I'll take pictures and give reviews of my experience.

No games being played here.

I'm telling you all I made a U-turn to follow/chase the car. I was amazed myself. Still kind of in shock and excited to get back to the dealership.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I couldn't sleep last night, due to thinking about the car.
I'm sure you all will purchase these cars before I do. I just bought a car for the wife in July 2005. But at least I'll be able to have said I have driven one.
That'll be the new thread this afternoon. :) :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Strip9r said:
Ok guys, I know that this is all kinda of hard to swallow. But I called this morning and there is an SRT8 Charger in St. Louis, MO.

Moparfan did you call yet? Phone # (314) 487-1010 Southtown Dodge
I thought this would be good news for you guys but apparently not. Life goes on.

Well I have scheduled a 2:00pm test drive with a sales man. So I'll take pictures and give reviews of my experience.

No games being played here.

I'm telling you all I made a U-turn to follow/chase the car. I was amazed myself. Still kind of in shock and excited to get back to the dealership.
OK, kinda hating you now!!!!!!!!! :wink: :cry: :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Strip9r said:
Dont hate, call and see.
I was joking! See the wink/ see the smilely/as in jealous

1 - 20 of 36 Posts