Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member of this Forum for a few years and I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye and THANK YOU to all the members that I have dealt with. It has been a true pleasure being here and the knowledge and advice shared in this community is second to none. I really loved my Charger and I know that whoever gets it will be very happy with her. Maybe our paths will cross in the future but until then, I wish all of you the very best life has to offer. :beerchug:

Best regards,

Charlie

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Sorry to see you go... :beerchug: what are you replacing it with:cowsmile:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Yeah. Goodbye threads without the new car are like hello threads without pics.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
You're still welcome to stop in and say "Hi"! :beerchug:

Unless you bought a Prius... :slap:

J/K! :grin:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really wasn't planning on selling the Charger but I came across a very sweet deal on a very sweet car. I trade the Charger plus $4,000 for a mint condition '01 Torch Red Z06 Corvette with 17,000 miles on it. The Vette is in stock showroom condition with a Corsa catback exhaust and brand new tires. The 6 speed manual tranny is a blast and it feels like it's on rails. I haven't taken any pictures yet or I would post tem. Thanks Again All!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I really wasn't planning on selling the Charger but I came across a very sweet deal on a very sweet car. I trade the Charger plus $4,000 for a mint condition '01 Torch Red Z06 Corvette with 17,000 miles on it. The Vette is in stock showroom condition with a Corsa catback exhaust and brand new tires. The 6 speed manual tranny is a blast and it feels like it's on rails. I haven't taken any pictures yet or I would post tem. Thanks Again All!
:slap:

j/k .... enjoy that new car man ... if I didn't have to deal with snow or I could afford 2 cars, I'd have a sports car and/or still have my old truck ...

Now where's those pics? :naughty:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Congrats... that's a great substitute:bigthumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Congrats Charlie! There is nothing wrong with trading in a Charger for a Corvette!

Enjoy that new car!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
You definitely picked a good replacement! See 'ya around!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ever notice that when a Charger owner sells their car, they never buy a YUGO lol, they always come back and say.. yea i got a vette, or some other high performance machine...

at least ya know the Charger breeds the proper owners!! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats on the Vette. :beerchug:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I would have made that trade except for my two boys and my need for four doors! Nice deal and enjoy that ride. Come to Billings and I will race you up Molt Road! Maybe that oil catch can and 180 TSTAT will give me the edge over your C6........NOT!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I would have made that trade except for my two boys and my need for four doors! Nice deal and enjoy that ride. Come to Billings and I will race you up Molt Road! Maybe that oil catch can and 180 TSTAT will give me the edge over your C6........NOT!
01= c5

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude a corvette?!! take pics now!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My digital camera is not working properly but this is a picture of my exact same car. I will post actual shots of my car as soon as I get the camera working again.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude that is sick!! power doesnt even compare huh?!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dude that is sick!! power doesnt even compare huh?!
It is definately a sick car!! I'm still getting used to slamming through the 6 speed but the power increase is very noticeable. On paper, the '01 Z06's LS6 engine is rated at 385 HP. My car has the Vararam VR-B2 ram air intake system which advertises an increase of about 20 HP together with the Corsa performance exhaust which adds another 20 HP, I should be around 425 HP. I had a Vette before the Charger but it was a base '86 that was nothing at all like the Z06. I am one happy camper right now:D Every time I look in the garage, I still can't beleive I see a Z06 !!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
chit i wouldnt either dude!! and to be honest i was thinking about the same type of deal, but im only 23, insurance + corvette = rape with no lubrication :ninja:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts