Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day came that I never thought would come has come. I sold my Charger. I swore I would never sell I would keep it as a project car. The R/T served me well the only thing it ever needed replaced was the alternator and a few sets of tires lol. It had 102,000 on it and still looked brand new. I actually got $10,000 for it on trade in.

I picked up a 2010 Samaro SS 2SS/RS LS3 6 spd Inferno Orange. Has only 24,000 miles and has everything but navigation and picked it up for a great price.

I had a great time here. The people here are some of the best.

Thank to all the people here for all of your help. I appreciate it.

Danny

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Sorry to see you sold the Charger, but you don't have to leave. Many folks are still here after selling the Chargers for other cars...including Mustangs (The horror! LOL!)

That's the great thing about this place, it's a community and continued Charger ownership isn't an ongoing requirement to interact and have fun!

Don't be a stranger!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I feel your pain. I traded my Charger (after a wreck) a year ago and I'm currently awaiting delivery of my '14. Stick around, you may be "back" before you know it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Enjoy your new Camaro. Its a fun car to own. The camaro5 community are a helpful bunch for information on that car.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
My mom taught me early in life, if you have a winning bingo card dont switch it out.
stick around tho! Let us know how that Samaro goes lol Camaro! And when u get anofher charger or Chally

1 - 6 of 6 Posts