Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, I now own a 2007 Charger SRT8. It was not easy... As some of you might not know, i ordered a 08 R/T and it was going to be another 8 weeks or so, so I thought I would buy a 07 SRT8 for around the price. I called a dealer yesterday and they said they had a new one in stock. Today I went to see the car and to my surprise it was a demo. It is new because it has never been regerstired. but some guy who plays 2nd base for the phillies had this car as a demo. i was pissed. to make a long story short, I got the SRT8 for $32000.00 with 3600 miles on it. It is a black SRT8 with the SRT package 1. MRSP was $40209.00. i think i got a good deal. This car is a beast. I am now going to order a CAI. AFE stage 2. I will have pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
by the way the windows are already tinted, so that is nice.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
CONGRADS ON OWNING YOUR ((new to you)) CHARGER?:grin:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sweeeet

Thats a good deal...I think you will like the added horses of the SRT8..IMHO
Congrats again and enjoy:) :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Now be prepared to catch the infamous Modding Virus. It has a two prong effect..it gives you immense pleasure while at the same time empties your bank account.

Oh yea, there's no cure.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Good deal. You are gonna love the extra horses!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Hello to all, I now own a 2007 Charger SRT8. It was not easy... As some of you might not know, i ordered a 08 R/T and it was going to be another 8 weeks or so, so I thought I would buy a 07 SRT8 for around the price. I called a dealer yesterday and they said they had a new one in stock. Today I went to see the car and to my surprise it was a demo. It is new because it has never been regerstired. but some guy who plays 2nd base for the phillies had this car as a demo. i was pissed. to make a long story short, I got the SRT8 for $32000.00 with 3600 miles on it. It is a black SRT8 with the SRT package 1. MRSP was $40209.00. i think i got a good deal. This car is a beast. I am now going to order a CAI. AFE stage 2. I will have pics tomorrow.
Sounds like you got a good deal, take it for a spin and let us know your impressions. Congrats

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice, what are your impressions so far?

I was shocked how loud the exhaust is when you get on it. This car wants to gooooooo! This car is great. tomorrow it will go out for a nice drive and give a complete report.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a question? i could be wrong but do the SRT8 come with the abillity to show you 1/4 mile time and 0-60 or is that a option plus i thought i read about the MPH being able to be displayed in the evic. if i am wrong that is fine, it wont be the first or the last. Thank you

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
wow, you didnt even OWN a charger yet and you did the radiator cap mod on it! LOL
COngrats

·
Registered
35 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! Post some pics!

Guess he had to give the car back when they started to lose again. HA!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Tennessee!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats on the find!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thank you.... i just went out in the garage and her a big hug.. i am still wondering about the 1/4 mile time posting on evic... ant help would be great

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a question? i could be wrong but do the SRT8 come with the abillity to show you 1/4 mile time and 0-60 or is that a option plus i thought i read about the MPH being able to be displayed in the evic. if i am wrong that is fine, it wont be the first or the last. Thank you
It is pretty much the "secret" part of the EVIC.

You have to get in to that part of the evic. to do that you must hold down the inner buttons for a few seconds.
One button is the radio button with the music note on it the other is the compass button.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Congrats again Beak - you made the right decision!!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
It is pretty much the "secret" part of the EVIC.

You have to get in to that part of the evic. to do that you must hold down the inner buttons for a few seconds.
One button is the radio button with the music note on it the other is the compass button.
It doesn't give you the 1/4 mile time, but it will measure your 0-60. You'll have to wait for the Challenger for the 1/4 mile measurement.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts