Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rant Number 1: Ok, well we all know as a general rule its against every law to try to race another mopar guy...well some a$$hat driving a black SRT8 with New Jersey tags apparently doesnt know this! I was on a road and the exit ramp that enters on the road im driving on there is this black charger coming off of it, well he see's me and decides to cut 3 vehicles off and go over 70mpg on a 40mph zone to catch up to me and then ride my tail the whole way. We turn into the same parking lot unfortunately, a parking lot with "speed humps", its a busy parking lot with a movie theatre with kids and lost of restaurants, well this a$$hat is revving and laying rubber behind me and then decides to PASS ME ON THE RIGHT SIDE nearly running up onto a sidewalk just to think he is cool because he's got an SRT and im driving a "pitiful daytona". Im usually the guy that will compliment another charger guy but i tell you one thing, if i would have gotten a chance I would have told him how F'ing immature he is and how much he so doesnt deserve his car because he drives it wrecklessly! He royally pissed me off! Tailgating someone and acting a fool in the parking lot! What a JERK! Then he proceeds to try to make it a race to see who can get a parking spot first! I just wanted to let him have it and give him a piece of my mind and tell him what a disgrace to charger owners he is! Rant Number 1 over!

Rant Number 2: Wal-Mart parking lot, I park out in one of the far rows where there was nobody, and somebody miraculously places a cart plastered against the side of my car! No scratches that i can see cos its dark but thats so disrespectful! I swear im never taking my car out of the driveway again!

Rant Number 3: Not really a rant, but on the way out of the walmart parking lot some a$$hat in a mustang GT is nearly doing the same thing the SRT guy was doing so I had to show him who was boss and i ate him for dinner! He got pissed cos when i turned off at the next light he decided to revv his engine at me and flick me off! Not my fault his car was slower than mine! I have a suspicion that this guy is the culprit in the placing of the cart against my car!

Sorry to bore you guys but my better half doesnt like hearing about these things and I had to get it off my chest!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i race v6 chargers....when they pull up and rev at me.
well yea obviously but dude this guy was an a$$hat about it like he thought he was better than me cos his car has an "s" next to the "rt" badge!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Anyways, thats really weird how he hunted you down like that. I also know the dont race other mopars rule. Unless its someone i know especially in SLCLX, i see a members car coming down next to me at a light and i know its about to go down.

I wonder if the guy with the SRT slammed the cart at you, he must really hate mopars i guess.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont think so, the cart thing happened in a different parking lot, i think the a$$hat in the mustang GT did the cart thing...

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
lol....i only am snobby to the guys that act in the way that the OP described. some guys will do anything to catch up to you and try to race. MOST people with chargers only think there is one engine size and that their is better....i believe most of them realize now that there are bigger ones lol. but coming from a 3.5 i have respect for all charger/mopar owners.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
lol....i only am snobby to the guys that act in the way that the OP described. some guys will do anything to catch up to you and try to race. MOST people with chargers only think there is one engine size and that their is better....i believe most of them realize now that there are bigger ones lol. but coming from a 3.5 i have respect for all charger/mopar owners.
Please put 3.5 badges on your SRT8 and sell me your hood.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Please put 3.5 badges on your SRT8 and sell me your hood.
Dude - for real that would be friggin awesome! total sleeper, roll up on a GT with 3.5l badges and smoke the carp out of him! he would think he got schooled by a 6 cylinder - sure knock him down a peg! :banana:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow rough day i sure dont have these probs with my 99 grand am beater. Hell on a good day i can get the windows to work. If i tried to race it the wheels would fall off ;o)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Rule 1: Idiots come in all shapes and sizes. What they drive does not change what they are. :)

Rule 2: No matter how far away you park in a parking lot, someone is going to park next to you or ding your car.

I was parked in an almost vacant parking lot and some idiot pulled up behind me and hit my car TWICE.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Rant Number 1: Ok, well we all know as a general rule its against every law to try to race another mopar guy...well some a$$hat driving a black SRT8 with New Jersey tags apparently doesnt know this! I was on a road and the exit ramp that enters on the road im driving on there is this black charger coming off of it, well he see's me and decides to cut 3 vehicles off and go over 70mpg on a 40mph zone to catch up to me and then ride my tail the whole way. We turn into the same parking lot unfortunately, a parking lot with "speed humps", its a busy parking lot with a movie theatre with kids and lost of restaurants, well this a$$hat is revving and laying rubber behind me and then decides to PASS ME ON THE RIGHT SIDE nearly running up onto a sidewalk just to think he is cool because he's got an SRT and im driving a "pitiful daytona". Im usually the guy that will compliment another charger guy but i tell you one thing, if i would have gotten a chance I would have told him how F'ing immature he is and how much he so doesnt deserve his car because he drives it wrecklessly! He royally pissed me off! Tailgating someone and acting a fool in the parking lot! What a JERK! Then he proceeds to try to make it a race to see who can get a parking spot first! I just wanted to let him have it and give him a piece of my mind and tell him what a disgrace to charger owners he is! Rant Number 1 over!

Rant Number 2: Wal-Mart parking lot, I park out in one of the far rows where there was nobody, and somebody miraculously places a cart plastered against the side of my car! No scratches that i can see cos its dark but thats so disrespectful! I swear im never taking my car out of the driveway again!

Rant Number 3: Not really a rant, but on the way out of the walmart parking lot some a$$hat in a mustang GT is nearly doing the same thing the SRT guy was doing so I had to show him who was boss and i ate him for dinner! He got pissed cos when i turned off at the next light he decided to revv his engine at me and flick me off! Not my fault his car was slower than mine! I have a suspicion that this guy is the culprit in the placing of the cart against my car!

Sorry to bore you guys but my better half doesnt like hearing about these things and I had to get it off my chest!
We have to face it. Not all people that drive Mopars are good guys like most of the folks on this forum. Could have been a GM, Ford, or ricer lover that just ended up in a Mopar. We have all seen some of those.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We have to face it. Not all people that drive Mopars are good guys like most of the folks on this forum. Could have been a GM, Ford, or ricer lover that just ended up in a Mopar. We have all seen some of those.
well someone should revolk his mopar privleges!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Damn snobby SRT owners, i hate those guys.
I resemble that remark!!!
Well, I can't be too snobby because my wife has an R/T. If I get too snobby she'll make me shell out the bucks for a Viper.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts