Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some pics for my "Readers' Rides" Gallery.

If you would, please send my a pic of your car and a brief description. The email address is located in the Gallery on the HRME website.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Oh yeah, a good excuse to use the wifey's new digi camera. Pics will be on the way!!!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Standing by to receive...
Don't hold your breathe, I'm on duty today and my baby is at the dealer for new O rings until Thursday, and without a bath, she doesn't want her picture taken, lol.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey CG. Your avatar pic looks vaguely familar...but I can't quite put my finger on where I've seen it before... :D

So, where's your pic for the website?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SB, send me the info you want included with your car and I'll post the pic that I took at Hooters.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I cant quite place that picture either, what are those other cars doing in the shot? Ill send you the info on my car

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
You can put Mark's ******* Theme 06 Midnight Blue SXT, or something like that, thanks, I'm looking forward to checking her out online, lol.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
You are the man!!!! I trained you so well. I'm running with this mentor thing, lol.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
where's my pic, the day is almost over!!! J/K let me know if you get it or whatever.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
where's my pic, the day is almost over!!! J/K let me know if you get it or whatever.
After the Christmas pre-shopping shopping (don't ask :dead: ), raking the yard, etc., I don't know why I don't have the pics posted...

Patience you must have....

:tongue:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
That's all you did today and the pics aren't up yet, we need another mentoring session, lol. I was wondering where you went.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts