Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I got into a major accident with a mustang, though it was 100% his fault, my car wont get started on till all parts are found and given an estimate, i found mostly all parts front bumper, fender, grill, brackets and etc. but one part that i cant find are original headlights does anyone have a clue where i can come across 2. And yes i did call dodge all other parts were found at dodge.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Why are you working on the car, not a body shop that can locate everything the need to fix it right?

·
Registered
89 Posts
You're probably looking to save money, right???...I don't blame you for that... I would try Ebay, that might be your best bet. I actually just sold a set of Mustang headlights through there last week. I don't know what year you have but im parting out alot of my 89 GT so if you need parts drop me a line...Nick

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
stratusrtrida said:
You're probably looking to save money, right???...I don't blame you for that... I would try Ebay, that might be your best bet. I actually just sold a set of Mustang headlights through there last week. I don't know what year you have but im parting out alot of my 89 GT so if you need parts drop me a line...Nick
we all know that Chargedup is looking for the almost non existing Dodge Charger parts.

Stratusrtrita he was driving his Charger and got hit by a mustang.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
man this situation really sucks...i was worried they were so quick to push out these cars early 05 that parts would be hard to come by initially. i will look around for some headlights, but i surf alot on the web and haven't come across any.

i will keep an eye out for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts