Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/girls I need your help with finding the cheapest yet best fit mod exhaust for my 3.5 L 2008 Charger SE, (pictures are on my profile) I am getting a decent return on my taxes and want to use some of that cash on it but without breaking the bank. Basically something thats gunna roar, give me a dual look and feel, cheap, but wont fall off or apart upon leaving the driveway. My coworker/friends boyfriend has been my mechanic for about 2 years now and will do the labor for cheap, he just told me to come on my forum site and try to get a hold of what i need exactly, if you have pictures maybe sound I would greatly appreciate it :)

-Steve

·
Registered
216 Posts
What's up bro..well I'm currently selling the exhaust off my R/T it is from the factory xpipe welded to 2 40 series flowmasters straight out to polished tips no resos...selling it for $350... I live in palmdale CA ...this should just bolt right up...and I am including the driverside exhaust hanger and bolt....sounded bad ass on mine...I have different tips also that are new that I'm also selling...pm if interested. ..:beerchug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts