Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a list of all the colors the charger has ever been made in. I also need someone to split them into the apporiate groups SE, SXT, R/T, Daytona, and SRT. If you can list all the years colors 06-08, please. I know this sounds a little demanding, but its for a surpise for members of the forums.:lol:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
2006 Charger SE & SXT
Bright Silver Metallic
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl
Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
Stone White
Cool Vanilla
Silver Steel Metallic
Midnight Blue
Magnesium Pearlcoat

2006 Charger Daytona
Go ManGo
Top Banana
TorRed

2006 Charger SRT8
Inferno Red
Bright Silver Metallic

2007 Charger SE
Silver Steel Metallic
Marine Blue Pearl
Steel Blue Metallic
Bright Silver Metallic
Stone White

2007 Charger SXT

Silver Steel Metallic
Marine Blue Pearl
Steel Blue Metallic
Bright Silver Metallic
Stone White
TorRed

2007 Charger R/T
Silver Steel Metallic
Marine Blue Pearl
Steel Blue Metallic
Bright Silver Metallic
Stone White
TorRed

2007 Charger Daytona
Sublime Metallic
Plum Crazy

2007 Charger SRT8

TorRed
Bright Silver Metallic
Plum Crazy

2007 Charger Superbee

Detonator Yellow

I could be wrong on some of these here is what I have available.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, just what i needed and if you can please get the 2006 colors as i need them too. Again, thanks for the help.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I need a list of all the colors the charger has ever been made in. I also need someone to split them into the apporiate groups SE, SXT, R/T, Daytona, and SRT. If you can list all the years colors 06-08, please. I know this sounds a little demanding, but its for a surpise for members of the forums.:lol:
What about Road & Track?... C'mon, you got to show the love to everyone :lol: !!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about Road & Track?... C'mon, you got to show the love to everyone :lol: !!
I thought the R/T with R&T was just in the regular R/T colors. Are there any extra colors? And trust me I'm showin' the love doing this cause I'm fairly new to programming and I'm workin my butt off on doing this.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I thought the R/T with R&T was just in the regular R/T colors. Are there any extra colors? And trust me I'm showin' the love doing this cause I'm fairly new to programming and I'm workin my butt off on doing this.
I could be wrong, but I though the R&T only came in 3 colors...

Steel Blue Metallic

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
As far as I know the colors of the R/T and R/T with R&T are the same.
Not sure.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
All Superbees are 2007s.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
The road & Track packages was only avaliable in certain colors in 2006 and 2007. You forgot about the 2006 TorRed Daytona too. Also TorRed was avaliable in the 2007 regular R/T as well. :smile:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
The road & Track packages was only avaliable in certain colors in 2006 and 2007. You forgot about the 2006 TorRed Daytona too. Also TorRed was avaliable in the 2007 regular R/T as well. :smile:

I will update the list as need but my knowledge is limited so if someone could help out what are the colors for the R/T's with the Road & Track Packages in 2006 & 2007? I thought you could get R &T on any of the R/T's if ordered this way?

-Lynne

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is a nice tread to bookmark for future reference.... very interesting.

Unless it is a secret or surprise and you can't talk about it here, may I ask what you need the list for? Is it a certain project? Or just out of curiosity?
When i get a fair amount done on the project I'm going to make a thread about it. But I will give all you nice people a hint:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts