Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to feel the power of an srt8 i really want to drive one. Im talking like a few blocks or just 10 min i just want to sit in one and drive

anyone in new york want to let me drive there :) ill pay them

·
Registered
722 Posts
I don't want to drive one. I LOVE my R/T and I'm afraid if I try ouy an SRT I'll never feel the same about mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
yea good call ttruckin, i have an SE+ and I already want to get an R/T or SRT without even getting in one much less driving the damn thing lol

·
Registered
989 Posts
Uumm an srt8...i would love to drive one myself. Just afraid of getting back into my 2.7 afterwards. Prob beat up the steering wheel.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I want to drive an R/T. My only experience in a Charger is my SRT. I don't want to do it enough to endure a car salesman's spiel, however.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I want to drive an R/T. My only experience in a Charger is my SRT. I don't want to do it enough to endure a car salesman's spiel, however.
I see you are in Il. Where at?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Put roller skates under a bathtub full of cinderblocks, put dog poo on the wheels and ride it down a hill... Same thing!

:bluecap: ( runs away really really fast and hides )

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I'll kick you in the head Robin. :knockout:

:D

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
i drove one a couple of times and well let me tell you "ITS EVERYTHING WE THOUGHT IT WAS!!" (yelling like coach Green from arizona).. now the test drive is haunting me.. i used own a sxt and my next car is gonna be 08 srt-8.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
First off im a 23 years old, second i been driving since i was 17 thank god I never had an accident. my max speed( just want to say this) was 149 MPH. I dont want to speed in someones srt8 nor do i want to go for a roadtrip. I want to sit in in and drive down a smooth street, might accelerate alitte :) nothing crazy though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts