Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who hangs around the Exterior Modification thread knows about my horror story when I removed my Side moldings, well the dealer is repainting my passanger side door and now I've been waiting since Monday with no word I called yesterday and they told me its still in the shop. Today I had to drive my Girlfreinds Hyndai Accent to work and lets just say if they have a forum I can promise everyones Avatar wears papers bags. Now My imagination is working overtime, thinking what if they got in wreck! I can't take it where's my sodding car.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
when i first saw this i thought you were missing your gorilla...:lol:

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That what I named her.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
That what I named her.
Ahhhh. OK.

We didn't name our Charger. We just call it "THE CHARGER".

Never ever ever call it "the car". Ever. That would be disrespectful.

But we didn't go so far as to name it. That's actually kind of weird. :confused:

j/k

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i named mine maggie, and shes beautiful...

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
sorry about the long wait you have to go threw but i really though this thread was about a silver back gorilla - or the gray hair growing on your back and maybe your wife or girlfriend made you wax it off. hehe

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
My gurl says the Charger is way to mean lookin' to have a female name. :tongue:

;-)

-=FLEX=-
yeah but girls can be mean...very mean...:grin: plus im a guy i wasnt gonna name my car gus or some other dudes name...you gotta give a female name...thats how its always been...:grin:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah but girls can be mean...very mean...:grin: plus im a guy i wasnt gonna name my car gus or some other dudes name...you gotta give a female name...thats how its always been...:grin:

yeah Im not getting inside any dude and riding him hard or long. ask her what you named it about a rough looking chick like Janet Reno, or Condilezza Rice. I started to call mine Diana after Wonder woman.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts