Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya know theres nothing better than waking up and firing up the beast. especially since i put straight glass packs on her. she roars to life every morning. the best part is about 5 minutes into my drive, when the air is 65 degrees and shes just about warmed up. i hit the traction control, wait for the green, and punch it.

No greater feeling in the world.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I love the smell of Charger in the morning, and since we're gettin into the 50's in the early am this week, she's gonna feel real good. Cold Air Induction!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i hate you all. late september is the hottest part and most humid part f the year down in houston. come january(lol yea.. january) it should be getting down to where its actually cold and i get to really abuse my baby in all the ways i want to. still havnt seen truly cold weather for her being that ive only had her for 4 or 5 months now. i cant wait!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
i hate you all. late september is the hottest part and most humid part f the year down in houston. come january(lol yea.. january) it should be getting down to where its actually cold and i get to really abuse my baby in all the ways i want to. still havnt seen truly cold weather for her being that ive only had her for 4 or 5 months now. i cant wait!!!!
Yeah well I'll trade you a Minnesota January for a Houston January any time my friend.

Got to love the smell of those refineries in the morning!!!!!!
Especially in August..When its 90+ degrees, nearly 100% humidity (and it ain't gonna rain either) and you look out your window and see those refinery flames goin.

·
Registered
928 Posts
hahaahah you guys live in Texas ( you guys are gonna have to trade your chargers in for boats soon anyways ;) )

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
your gonna have a hard time convincing me minisota has days that even approach 100% humidhell, even 70%. i think i can garuntee beyond all reasonable doubt that houston gets hotter and more humid at any part given part of the year corresponding to minnesota. every heard of the equator? it doesnt snow in houston. ive seen snow hear twice since ive been alive, and that was 21 years ago. but what do i know that canadia border must be the hottest place on earth, they probly never get snow.

houston is above sea level. no boating cept on the lakes in my lifetime ;)

good luck to cali whose gonna see an earthquake and that san andreas fault is gonna break and theyre just gonna slide into the ocean. bye bye hippies!(lights a fire for fun :D )

·
Registered
998 Posts
houston is above sea level. no boating cept on the lakes in my lifetime ;)
You're missing out my friend :D I'm from Connecticut where boating on the Sound or in the lakes meant for some serious waveplay. Nothing like crossing a ciggy's boat wake on a some jet skis ;)

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
my bro and i have dubbed it "yacht wake" you can get some pretty gnarly air off em on jet skis.

course. you cant top out a jet ski on your waves can you now?
ive gotten one over 70 mph easy. on water thats pretty darn fast. and way too much fun

ive taken em out in the ocean a couple of times too at my buddies palce. not that is come crazy waveplay ;)

i prefer to slolomn(sp?) behind a boat for a lotta fun tho. that or double tube with the friends and have the boat driver give us a hard time and see who can be the champion of staying on the longest. or just.. "commandeer" as we call it, the other dudes tube and grab the life vest and take a dive.. haha

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
ahhhhhhhh gotta love cold air

1 - 10 of 10 Posts