Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
You sure are proud of that baby, I would be too :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sure are proud of that baby, I would be too :)
Of course I am...It's been a long time in the works and now I'm having a blast showin her off. LOL!!

Do you think I'm over-doing it a bit???:confused: I'm sorry, I'll call it quits and hit the hay!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Of course I am...It's been a long time in the works and now I'm having a blast showin her off. LOL!!

Do you think I'm over-doing it a bit???:confused:
hell no :) I love seeing pics, makes my hubby think he is getting off cheap with my little mods

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
man i cant get enough of seeing that thing

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
That's a great photo and your car looks awesome! One of the best two-tones out there. I know some don't care for the dips in front with the paint, but I think it looks great!

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
It is one of the top 10 chargers on the forum in looks i think. One day we need to have a forum poll/contest thread. I dont think I have enough pull to put one together, but maybe ElCobra or Talon or Chaser.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
That is one of the nicest Chargers I have ever seen. I love the way the paint dips down..... very cool.

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
I for one will never get tired of seeing your car Calicat! Def. one of the best I've ever seen. I also like the pattern of your two-tone.

Well Done! :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
318 Posts
It is one of the top 10 chargers on the forum in looks i think. One day we need to have a forum poll/contest thread. I dont think I have enough pull to put one together, but maybe ElCobra or Talon or Chaser.
I for one am still looking for the poll on the ugliest charger. In my oppioning polling on the best looking charger is just splitting hairs. But making something of such beauty look like horrible is hard work and takes much work. Just as Jay Jay. Man that thread was great. I kind of miss the guy, it was fun reading the blasts he received. Don't feel sorry for the fellow, he got what he deserved!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts