Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Thompson Drag Strip in Thompson, Ohio today (9-30-07).

I got there at 9:00am, paid my way in and got CHERRY ready for flight.

Dropped the rear tire pressure to 24 psi

Pumped the front tire pressure to 44 psi

NOTHING IN THE CAR that wasn't needed. (only thing in there was my .25 cent fan mod, shoe polish, rag, ACES Fuel Additive, small funnel, and a note pad with pen.

I took out the spare, jack assembly, net, trunk well cover, and the floor mats.

Only MODS on CHERRY are: K & N Cold Air Intake, 180 T-Stat, .25 cent fan mod, and the NO ESP MOD and Aces 4 Fuel Additive. Running on a new set of Goodyear Assurance Tires P225/60R18.

MY BEST NUMBERS of the day were:

8.807 @ 79.427
13.726 @ 100.338

Hopefully I will be able to buy the Drag Radials from Infer Al before the 10-15-07 meet at Norwalk and if the weather is right I am hoping to see a

Living life at the Drag Strip
Chuck Green

:angel:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
showoff. . .

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Congrats Chuck! I'll have to let you use my drag radials for a couple of runs on the 15th just to see how low you can get the 60' times... I'm hoping for a lot of runs myself so I can start launching better. I know that's the only reason I haven't gone under 14 yet...I stink at the launch...lol...:confused:

See you all the 15th...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats Chuck! I'll have to let you use my drag radials for a couple of runs on the 15th just to see how low you can get the 60' times... I'm hoping for a lot of runs myself so I can start launching better. I know that's the only reason I haven't gone under 14 yet...I stink at the launch...lol...:confused:

See you all the 15th...
Doug,

Maybe I can help you some more at this Event, park close to me and I will see what I can do to get you your 1st 13.99 or quicker ET

Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.