Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i go take my charger in to my family friends shop who tunes a TON of different cars. he had an SRT8 there. a **** load of mustangs, not one new body style. one 5.0. a rousch a boss. a couple vettes and a couple trucks.

hes gonna be doing my JBA system.

the sickes tthing i got to see tho were TWO (hang me now) ford GT's

and i got to see them dyno of them. it had a new set of twin screws and exhaust. just... totally loaded. it put down ALMOST 700 RWHP and had the most deafening ehxuast note that was like music. id never buy a ford, but i have to say, it was mind blowing. those things are bestly

they pulled it in 4th gear which they say it will get up to 180 in. it was great

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Not much of a Ford guy either but saw one of those new GT40's
yesterday and it looked sweet. Hope to dyno mine soon.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btw what i meant to say was that it would get up to 180 in 4th gear lol. i wish you guys coulda seen it. ive seen a lot of high powered cars. but this was something else. i cant explain it.

·
Registered
676 Posts
so i go take my charger in to my family friends shop who tunes a TON of different cars. he had an SRT8 there. a **** load of mustangs, not one new body style. one 5.0. a rousch a boss. a couple vettes and a couple trucks.

hes gonna be doing my JBA system.

the sickes tthing i got to see tho were TWO (hang me now) ford GT's

and i got to see them dyno of them. it had a new set of twin screws and exhaust. just... totally loaded. it put down ALMOST 700 RWHP and had the most deafening ehxuast note that was like music. id never buy a ford, but i have to say, it was mind blowing. those things are bestly

they pulled it in 4th gear which they say it will get up to 180 in. it was great
You just did right up there :lol:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yea thats great and all but i think our hemis are laking some power that i think someone can unleash. And im sure with the new tuners that will come out soon, hopefully, well all i have to say is WOT, maybe this is a steping stone, im sure it wont hurt.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well maybe when our engines can handle a twin screw ill believe it ;) why dont you go look at the specs on a ford GT and tell me that tho ;)

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
SRT8s are making about 146mph in 4th gear on my dyno and I know with the Diablo we will be able to tune in some changes! There is no comparing a twin screw gt to hemi 6.1, although the SRT-8s look better!!

Thanks
James

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have a twin screw KB and love it. The boost is instantaneous and the whine is like music. 265 rwhp stock, 450 rwhp with the blower and just a few other goodies. Sure would be nice to able to do that to my charger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts