Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car reads 504 miles ..... does that mean its worn out and I need to trade it in, for a new one ?!? :)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Jason R/T said:
The car reads 504 miles ..... does that mean its worn out and I need to trade it in, for a new one ?!? :)
I'll take her off your hands for you.

How's $10k sound?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yep, time to get rid of it, how about trading it for an SRT8 ????

·
Registered
630 Posts
I am approaching 500 myself. I took a run out to Bandimere Speedway tonight for a little M&G and watch a few of the local LX Forum guys do some runs with their Magnums. (No, the Daytona is staying on the sidelines until spring.)

FYI, Jim (Moderator) on FXForum pulled a 15.6 with a reaction time of .002! (temp was 50, humidity around 70-80%, altitude 6000') so that would probably equate to a mid to low 14 at sea-level. Had fun and got to actually meet some folks finally.

·
Registered
41 Posts
5,600 miles and it only gets better. Drives as well or better than any car I've driven. Soooo glad I purcased it and thanful for this forum.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
800 miles here.

Must

go

drive

·
Registered
608 Posts
Just picked mine up from the dealer 85 miles ago. The kid who did the detailing asked me if I would sell it to him in 5 years. Said don't know, a lot can happen in that length of time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts