Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
listen guys, I originally purchased this diablo from Cool Blue Performance, i tried many many times to get a update on this order, but nobody ever called me back or answered the phone or replied to my email. so i eventually ordered it from someone else. well, i got the one i just ordered and its installed and running great. yesterday the other diablo predator comes. now i have an extra one. the box has never been opened. i need to sell this. sure, i could try and go thru the hassle of getting a refund. but id rather not.. I beleive the diablo for the srt8 normally sells for around 400 or so, i'll seel mine for $250. i think thats a pretty good price. ill give u my name and phone number, if ur interested, so u can call me.

anyone interested, let me know, u can email me at: [email protected]

thanx, dave..........

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I Have An Extra Diablo Predator for srt8 for sale

listen guys, I originally purchased this diablo from Cool Blue Performance, i tried many many times to get a update on this order, but nobody ever called me back or answered the phone or replied to my email. so i eventually ordered it from someone else. well, i got the one i just ordered and its installed and running great. yesterday the other diablo predator comes. now i have an extra one. the box has never been opened. i need to sell this. sure, i could try and go thru the hassle of getting a refund. but id rather not.. I beleive the diablo for the srt8 normally sells for around 400 or so, i'll seel mine for $250. i think thats a pretty good price. ill give u my name and phone number, if ur interested, so u can call me.

anyone interested, let me know, u can email me at: [email protected]

thanx, dave..........

·
Registered
608 Posts
Just emailed you.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I thought that the same Predator would work for the 5.7 and 6.1 ?? In other words, there isn't a specific SRT8 Predator ... so I think. ???

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
wow, that is a good deal

·
Registered
608 Posts
Sent you a email and a pm

·
Registered
188 Posts
If Mike Doesn't jump on this,
I will!
Brad

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
That IS a good deal for a brand new, unopened box item. And, there is no specific one for SRT and R/T - it's the U7135 right? That is for 300/Magnum/Charger (LX platform) with Hemi engines. The Predator detects which you have, and goes from there.

CONAN, please indicate whether yours includes the A/C adapter, and data cable to connect to a computer. Especially the data cable, that will be needed by someone almost certainly, to obtain and send update from DiabloSport to the Predator. It certainly isn't a deal killer if it's not included at that price, but the buyer would want to know they'll need those items to have a "complete" setup.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think ive sold it. the guy i talked to said he was sending the money. so, i beleive its sold.

no, it doesn't come with the computer to diablo connection. i had no idea i even needed one. but, when i got my other diablo, i realized i needed to go get one. it cost about 11 bucks for one i think.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
My god, $250? There is still people trying to sell there superchips for more than that.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Money sent yesterday!! THANKS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts