Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For those who are thinking if have or not the Mopar CAI i give 10/10 to this product. Is a great!!!!!!!!!! Jump of performance to your car.
the car have a quicker response, breath, an now basically i have to drive pressing the brakes all the time.

The second great improvement is the sound. Jesus crist!! now this engine roars!!!!!!!! like a lion, is basically the same sound when you are driving cool and passive, but if you decide to have a little of fun and press gas, duh, you will smile for sure like a kid watching star wars

Is expensive, i know is around $400 instaled for something that we really don’t need, but duh, you will enjoy it. Believe me

:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My next Mod LT headers from mopar and Hi flow cats for sure

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Congrats and keep the mods and (better) pics coming, lol.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, you pushed my buttons, I have a Nikon D50. Time to post some good pictures, I will upload some in a few minutes, the one form the CAI was catch with my cell, sorry
:sick: :sick: :sick:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HERE YOU HAVE PICTURES

THE BEAST UNLEASHED

THE ALL CAR BLACKED OUT IN STS LIGHT COVERS, 25% TINT. STS VENT SHADES, AND REAR SPOILER .LOOKING FOR SOME BLACK WHEELS 20'S TO FINISH THE EXTERIOR

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
OOO Pretty pictures!!!!! Good work

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
x2! nice pics man. i think the tinted windows look great! i really need to get mine done... do u have ceramic or metallic?

·
Registered
285 Posts
does anyone know of any part #'s for replacing the mopar filter?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mopar CAI upgrade filter is washable, you dont need to replace it every time that it get dirty. there is a cleaner kid also. to find the part just call your dealer, the parts department, they can tell you in two minutes.

My tinted windows paper is one of the cheaper ones, just be sure to be in the medium range, UV protection , heat protection, etc, my goal is not to buy fancy things, but funtional and good looking, i was a pain in the ass to the guy installing the tint, checking his work every 30 seconds

after CAI ( i really noticed the diference STOCK vs Mopar CAI upgrade) i will go for the LT tubes. it promess another little jump of 10-12 HP and a beatifull sound.

the tail and front light covers as well as the window vent shades are from STS, i got my package at autotrucktoys.com (or something similar, lol)
i rate STS covers 6/10 product. tail light covers are really hard to make it fit well, i had to buy some extra heavy dutty tape to stick it to my lights. front covers are to easy to take out so you have to remove it if you are gonna wash your car in an automatic car wash station. and the window shades are a little noisy becouse how is designed in the rear. anyway you will have fun with all the problems and how to make it fit, at the end it look nice.

chargers looks nice to me in any color. silver keeps a lot of dirty and dust invisible, black looks dirty always, but looks badd!!! asss!!!! MF!!! doesn't it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts