Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well not exactly, i was coming home from my soccer practice and i spotted and nice black charger, big rims, tinted tail-lights, dual exhaust, and more, so anyways i saw his badge (sxt or something like that) to my luck this guys pulled next to me in the light. he appear to have 2 more guys in the car and he rev at me, and i threw him a nasty nascar loud hell rev and this guy said DAMN THATS A LOUD V6 and it said yeahh it is slow so when the light turned green he floors it and i took off normal cuz i wasnt in the mood for racing so then i see he puts his hazards lights and i said o well i guess this is my first death against a charger lol.

·
Registered
708 Posts
well not exactly, i was coming home from my soccer practice and i spotted and nice black charger, big rims, tinted tail-lights, dual exhaust, and more, so anyways i saw his badge (sxt or something like that) to my luck this guys pulled next to me in the light. he appear to have 2 more guys in the car and he rev at me, and i threw him a nasty nascar loud hell rev and this guy said DAMN THATS A LOUD V6 and it said yeahh it is slow so when the light turned green he floors it and i took off normal cuz i wasnt in the mood for racing so then i see he puts his hazards lights and i said o well i guess this is my first death against a charger lol.
I had a guy in a yellow goat with a black hood trying to race me on the way home from the gym. He was behind me then tried to go around 3 lanes and got stuck. I tried to help him out of the spot he was stuck in so we could play but there was too much traffic. Good thing too because when i realized he was stuck in the "fast" lane and falling farther behind, I floored it to get over for my interchange and lo and behold there was smokey up ahead about 1/4 mile in the fast lane. Good thing he got stuck or we both woulda been in trouble. Probably him moreso, since he probably woulda passed me by then!!!

And I'm not buying your "I didn't feel like racing" routine. What's wrong, eat some bad hay???

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a guy in a yellow goat with a black hood trying to race me on the way home from the gym. He was behind me then tried to go around 3 lanes and got stuck. I tried to help him out of the spot he was stuck in so we could play but there was too much traffic. Good thing too because when i realized he was stuck in the "fast" lane and falling farther behind, I floored it to get over for my interchange and lo and behold there was smokey up ahead about 1/4 mile in the fast lane. Good thing he got stuck or we both woulda been in trouble. Probably him moreso, since he probably woulda passed me by then!!!

And I'm not buying your "I didn't feel like racing" routine. What's wrong, eat some bad hay???
well actually at the soccer practice today this guy actually tried to tackle me and instead he landed on my right foot so my foot was hurting like a mothaf.....so i was not in the mood of racing cuz i was in pain and i couldnt floor the pedal all the way, so that is my excuse lol

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
dude, in the future dont start off a post with anything to do with "soccer practice". lol, you lose credibility right off the bat. ;)

congrats on not wasting time or gas on a retard.

·
Registered
708 Posts
well actually at the soccer practice today this guy actually tried to tackle me and instead he landed on my right foot so my foot was hurting like a mothaf.....so i was not in the mood of racing cuz i was in pain and i couldnt floor the pedal all the way, so that is my excuse lol
And they say soccer isn't a contact sport....and while we're on the topic....Liiiiiiiiiiiivaaaaaaaaaaaapooooooooooooool! I'm a huge LFC fan (born there). :lol:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
soccer is the most popular sport in the world
if it was me I would of hung with him till like 40 45 and then floored it

·
Registered
708 Posts
soccer is the most popular sport in the world
No Doubt! The English Team's coach was once being interviewed by an American Sportscaster - the Sportscaster said: "It's been said that in England, Soccer is a matter of life and death, is that true?"

His response was: "NO, NO, It's much more important than that!!"

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Doubt! The English Team's coach was once being interviewed by an American Sportscaster - the Sportscaster said: "It's been said that in England, Soccer is a matter of life and death, is that true?"

His response was: "NO, NO, It's much more important than that!!"
+1, i love socer and i next year im planning to go to the EuroCup 2008, there isnt any others sport that is so well known as soccer and i mean worldwide. But changing the topic im gonna kick this kid ass next week cuz my foot still hurts and i got kill because of him :grin:

·
Registered
276 Posts
maybe he mistook your car for a 4 banger Toyota and thought wow my SXT can eat his Toyota for breakfast.......:lol:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maybe he mistook your car for a 4 banger Toyota and thought wow my SXT can eat his Toyota for breakfast.......:lol:
yeah, he did not know the beast he was pocking with, but to his benefit that beast did not bite him.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Aw heck, I just beat a GTO this morning!

I was just at a stop light this morning and ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED A GTO from a dig. I had him by at least 6 car lengths before the next light, which was only about 30yards away! I was only at half throttle the whole time!!!

upon closer recollection, it may have actually been a Cavalier... I can't ever tell those things apart...

:)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I was just at a stop light this morning and ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED A GTO from a dig. I had him by at least 6 car lengths before the next light, which was only about 30yards away! I was only at half throttle the whole time!!!

upon closer recollection, it may have actually been a Cavalier... I can't ever tell those things apart...

if it was a gto, i raise the bs flag on this one, 6 car length at half throttle yeah ok, but if indeed was a cavalier then yeah, good kill on the 4 banger now you can say you car is fast

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
if it was a gto, i raise the bs flag on this one, 6 car length at half throttle yeah ok, but if indeed was a cavalier then yeah, good kill on the 4 banger now you can say you car is fast
I'm thinking he was joking, and had a little dig in there about GTO's body style........

·
Registered
223 Posts
I usually tell the unwashed that I have a 3.6 liter V-6 under the hood. They look at me funny but accept what I tell them despite the Pro Stock idle. That is the beauty of owning a goat.

·
Registered
223 Posts

Seriously, if I could get traction with stock cavalier wheels, I would mount those bad boys and remove all GTO badging. I truly want people to think that I drive a cavalier, grand am, etc. :cool:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Can anyone explain why GTO guys are hanging out on a Charger site? I could understand if you own Chargers in addition to your GTO, but nothing in your sig line suggests that. I'm just curious.

I mean I wouldn't be registered to a GTO site if I didn't own one.

·
Registered
708 Posts
hahahahah

soccer is best left to the female gender. there is a reason why soccer is nothing in the US, football is the name of the game here ladies.
Yeah, it's because of "Go Large" and "Super Size me." We're fatter than the rest of the world and we can only go for 5-10 seconds at a time before we need to rest!!!! I've played both and I love "American" Football, but Soccer is the International language!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts