Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
what are those? they look like Dirty Dog 7's (even tho ive never seen 7's before, im just going off the fact that they have 7 spokes and the 5's have 5 spokes :p)

look sharp dude

·
Registered
184 Posts
That's real nice looking bro, an eibach pro drop (or springs of your choice) would set those 22's off.. if you're into that look.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
453 Posts
That's real nice looking bro, an eibach pro drop (or springs of your choice) would set those 22's off.. if you're into that look.
I've been thinking about buying the Eibach springs but I'm not sure what it would do to my ride in terms of comfort. Do you loose anything by lowering an inch or so?

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Very, very nice

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've been thinking about buying the Eibach springs but I'm not sure what it would do to my ride in terms of comfort. Do you loose anything by lowering an inch or so?
Well, depends on what you're looking for exactly. When the springs lower your car they give u less body roll when turning and less nose/tail diving when breaking and accelerating, as for comfort you will lose a little since the springs aim more towards performance, and u will feel the bumps/bad roads more with the lowered gravity especially with 22's. Maybe the full suspension eibach kit other than springs would help for comfort (i wouldnt know since i don't own it), but maybe one of the other guys here can help in that department :wink:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Has anyone bought the Eibach spring kit? If so, how long did it take the shop to install it? Also, did you like the results?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts