Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a tease....

If you wanna see them they will be on this....

in this...

At LX and Beyond.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
OMG again!
You got one of the sickest 300s and that engine bay finished is going to be E-MazinG

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Tease!!!!
They will look amazing! BT does it again.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
That's awesome Erik ... I'm very happy for you .... and you got the SRT front end on :bigthumb: ... that's another awesome job :bigthumb: ... and the Cam dual intake :bigthumb: ... great job(s) man ... :bigthumb:

Hope to actually see that thing run someday .... :rocker:

·
Registered
563 Posts
is the hemi engraving on the coil pack covers painted or is it red anodize??

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Eric, I thought the valve train set up was different on the 09 heads? Didn't you install 09 heads on your car?:confused:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Eric, I thought the valve train set up was different on the 09 heads? Didn't you install 09 heads on your car?:confused:
The BT covers are a bit taller than the standard 05-08 covers ... they're deeper if you flip them upside down ...

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is different on the 09' heads which is why they sent the covers to me.....which is why we know the covers needed a slight redesign to clear the 09' valvetrain,and which is why BT is taking steps to ensure they fit all Hemi's not just 03-08.:rocker:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
It is different on the 09' heads which is why they sent the covers to me.....which is why we know the covers needed a slight redesign to clear the 09' valvetrain,and which is why BT is taking steps to ensure they fit all Hemi's not just 03-08.:rocker:
That should be an easy fix........I think!:D

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I'm wet!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts