Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to be the first to welcome you to the shiny club. It’s an honor.
I am pleased as punch to be here.

What tire size are you running? And have you tried any others?

· Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They came off a challenger with 245/45/20 all around, and I’m gonna keep using them until they wear out. When that time comes I have no idea what to try next.
Same here yo!

· Registered
6,910 Posts
"I Got Shinies"

That was totally unexpected. When I opened your thread I was expecting to see pictures of your Sunday lunch at the Chinese Buffet.

The wheels look very nice. (y) If I only knew chrome was making a comeback I would have kept my Cragar's from "the day".

All you have left is chrome plate the push bar. [Keep it as-is. It looks nice]

· Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"I Got Shinies"

That was totally unexpected. When I opened your thread I was expecting to see pictures of your Sunday lunch at the Chinese Buffet.

The wheels look very nice. (y) If I only knew chrome was making a comeback I would have kept my Cragar's from "the day".

All you have left is chrome plate the push bar. [Keep it as-is. It looks nice]
I am def not a chrome guy. But I have always loved the look of the Torq Thrust style. And aftermarket rims I find all seem to be the ford bolt pattern so I opted for these. I would like to eventually paint/plastidip inside dark grey, or black leave lip polished.

· Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
2,051 Posts
Looks nice!
I hope that you kept the steelies for your cross country trips though. I doubt that chrome would like the flats much.

Reactions: Callahan843

· Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks nice!
I hope that you kept the steelies for your cross country trips though. I doubt that chrome would like the flats much.
Being polished alumn vs chrome hoping this won't be an issue.

Reactions: Rhill1124

· Registered
2013 R/T
2,778 Posts
I'm a chrome guy. Looks good.

· Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So, knowing the driving I am about to do this month went and head dropped the 1K to get BFG Comp-2 A/s + Tires on the Charger as the tires already on the rims were too old. Honestly I overpaid for the damn rims but whatever. I am happy.

Funny thing, Charger has 255 series tires, and the Eagle has 235 series. Eagle still looks wider somehow.

Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

· Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
2,051 Posts
I agree with Onez, Those do look a lot like old Crager rims.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts