Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SO TODAY AT 9:30 AM I WENT TO A LOCAL MUFFLER SHOP AND HAD THEM FABRICATE ME AN EXHUAST!!!SOUNDS BAD A$$ ITS THE FLOWMASTER 40 SERIES DELTA FLOW!!! SINGLE IN DUAL OUT....ILL POST SOME PICS SOON AS I SEE THAT OTHER MEMBERS ARE INTERESTED!!!:cool:

SOUNDS MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Love The Sound At Least I Do

OK HOLD UP IM TRYING TO UPLOAD THEM FROM MY CAMERA:cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
gotta love it...new exhause sound. i remember just two weeks ago when i put my corsa on...it was like when i drove home for the first time in my car...awesome:smoke:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flowmasters

gotta love it...new exhause sound. i remember just two weeks ago when i put my corsa on...it was like when i drove home for the first time in my car...awesome:smoke:
YUP THE SOUND IS CLEAN:grin:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats man... please upload some pics ;)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
When I had my 3.5 I had the same set up. Sounded great. But just to let you know the drone is going to get a little bit annoying.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exhuast

Congrats man... please upload some pics ;)
THANKS IM IN THE PROCESS HAVE ALOT OF PICS:grin:

When I had my 3.5 I had the same set up. Sounded great. But just to let you know the drone is going to get a little bit annoying.
YEA THE DRONE IS NOT THAT GREAT!!!BUT IM ALWAYS BLASTING MY RADIO SO IT DOESNT BOTHER ME!! :cool:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here Are The Pics

SORRY THEIR NOT IN ORDER I WAS JUST SNAPING AWAY WITH MY DIGITAL!!!!

HERE YOU GO THE PICS FROM MY 40 DELTA FLOWMASTER INSTALL ENJOY :grin: :cool:
IF YOU HAVE ?s LET ME KNOW!!!:grin:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres The Video Of My Flows

WELL I GOT MY DIGITAL CAMERA AND TRYED TO RECORD SOME VIDEO OF THE EXHAUST..... BUT IT DOESNT SOUND GOOD TO ME ON MY CAMERA!!!!SO I REQUESTED BACK UP:grin: IM GOING TO BORROW A VIDEO CAMERA FROM A RELATIVE.... SO THAT SHOULD BE UP SOON!!!BUT JUST CHECK THIS ONE OUT IN THE MEAN TIME!!!!:grin: AND IF YOUR GOING TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND STICK IT UP ((YOU KNOW WHERE)):grin:TO ALL MY FELLOW FORUM FRIENDS ENJOY AND FEED BACK HIGHLY APPRECIATED THANKS!!!!!!!!! SJCHARGER :grin: :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1FEz4eWNKc

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, I have to admit it was a little bit of trial and error but I like the finished product. For anyone who is curious... my setup is a 40 Series "Delta" Flowmaster, single in duel out... stock cats and pipe back to the Flow (installed where the stock muffler was), removed the reso, and added some shop special slightly resonated tips. See other mods below, I think the CAI helps give the car a little deeper tone.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments, I have to admit it was a little bit of trial and error but I like the finished product. For anyone who is curious... my setup is a 40 Series "Delta" Flowmaster, single in duel out... stock cats and pipe back to the Flow (installed where the stock muffler was), removed the reso, and added some shop special slightly resonated tips. See other mods below, I think the CAI helps give the car a little deeper tone.
no problem!!!!:grin:

you guys wont believe this?? Today i went to get my baby washed!!!there was another mopar owner but he had a 300 c hemi!!!so as we were both cleaning out the cars so that the workers can vacum them..... he said"what kind of exhaust do you got on your R/T it sounds really good???"i looked at him and said it(( delta flowmasters 40 series singal in dual out!!)) he said "sounds really nice" i said thanks alot its not a R/T which = hemi!!! its a 3.5 V6!!!!he said wow can i check under your hood!!!he probly thinks i dont know my own car!!!so i showed him!!! he said wow best sounding V6 ive heard!!!

so my whole point on this story is another plus for the delta 40 series flowmasters!!!:grin: :cool:

ps: for all you that listened to my sound clip!!!the clip doesnt justify the real sound!!!you have to hear it in person!!:grin: :grin:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
whats the part # on these delta 40's? would dual in dual out be louder or same? any advantage with going dual in/out?

thanks.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Flowmasters On My 3.5

whats the part # on these delta 40's? would dual in dual out be louder or same? any advantage with going dual in/out?

thanks.
IM NOT SURE ON THIS HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WITH THAT SET UP CAN HELP:grin:

THE NUMBER IS A ((9425422)) 40 SERIES DELTA FLOW SUITCASE MUFFLER SINGAL IN DUAL OUT IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICS YOU CAN SEE THE NUMBER!!! THE 40 SERIES SOUNDS GOOD ON THE 3.5 IMO!:grin:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yea like I said when I had my 3.5 I had the same setup and got lots of people that thought it was a V8!! But as long as you listen to your music loud then the drone wont bother you like it did me. But sometimes I liked the sound of my exhaust LOL. I am glad that you are happy with it. That is all that matters!!!!!!!! Way to Go!!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts